Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I do a little investigation:

CHAPTER 1071 -"Nostromo passenger"plot appears - someone disabled the defense systems and let CP0 agents inside.
CHAPTER 1074 - Pythagoras is attacked and barely escapes with his life.
CHAPTER 1076 - Someone stunned and imprisoned Dr. Vegapunk.
CHAPTER 1077 - Shaka is shot/killed.

Now let's make a small list of potential suspects:

The entire Luffy crew - nope. +
Sentomaru - nope (he really wants Luffy to be able to get the doctor off the island, besides he's badly injured). +
Shaka - was shot so it can't be him. +
Pythagoras - he was attacked so it's not him either. +
York - she was turned to stone, so it's not her. +
Lilith - also turned to stone, so it's not her either. +
Edison - he was just beaten hard by S Shark, so he's out of the equation too. +
Dr. Vegapunk - it's not him, very likely he just saw Shaka's killer, and now he is the only person who knows who that person is. +
Kaku and Rob - they are currently together with Luffy and Zoro, so it's not them. +
Stussy - she was with Kaku and Luci when the containment dome shut down so it can't be her, besides why would she let them in if she had to reveal herself a moment later and "eliminate" them. +

All of the above characters, in my humble opinion, have a very strong alibi.

Now let's move on to the characters that i believe are SUS ++

Caribou - was on the ship with Zoro and Brook, but for a long time we have no idea what he's doing, or where he is, so he opens this list.

Bonney - i'm mention her here because we haven't seen her for a long time either, although for me it's not her, Shaka treatment is too brutal, we don't know what she could see in Kuma's memories and how they could affect her, but murder in cold blood is not her.

And so we come to the main course of this investigation - the one character i find most suspicious (SUS +++) :

ATLAS

(There are also some inaccuracies here, but still...)

Since the appearance of our crew on Egg Head, this character is presented in a rather interesting way - which now takes on a new meaning:

- The aspect of Atlas is violence.

- When we first meet Atlas in chapter 1062- she introduces herself as "Scientific genius for hire" - that sounds suspicious now., right?

- It is Atlas and her "helper" who explain the hologram concept to our crew - "not everything we see is real" wink wink :D.

- Then in chapter 1063, Atlas says goodbye to our team with the words :

And the biggest red flag, Chapter 1075:

ERGO

There are two possibilities for me:

1. Either Atlas is trying to kill everyone for some reason - or she created something to do it for her.

2. There is someone on the island we haven't seen yet.
Nice, Neko :cheers: