NONE of them being artificially created confirms that they're any less Lunarian than King only because they were artificially created. A Lunarians blood was used to create them, is Kings real blood now fake ?
This is the most retarded shit i read all week my man.

I'm not a sanji fan my guy
The cope has already begun and we don’t even have any leaks. God I love this community

NONE of them being artificially created confirms that they're any less Lunarian than King only because they were artificially created. A Lunarians blood was used to create them, is Kings real blood now fake ?

Serpahims = king durability
S hawk>king
S shark>=king

That hint is just letting us know that the traitor will be revealed.:seriously:
Chapter 1078: Should Have Drawn It Earlier
- Lucci captures Nico Robin
- Sanji saves Zoro from S-Hawk.
- Newspaper from Morgans arrives on Egghead. Sanji gets 3b bounty. We also know who won in BB vs Law fight.
- Oda draws the shadow of the traitor (we don't know who it is)
- Break next week

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
t

Of course it confirms they are not proper Lunarians. Lunarian body is prepared to work alongside the flames on/off stuff biologically. Vegapunk can copy shit but as much as you love this word "nothing confirms" that the bodies he created are as perfectly suited for the flames as Lunarian body.
hey're like clone tech. modified humans but theyre biologically clones of the warlords with lunarian dna and injected devil fruit blood, not robots
Artificial bodies to say the least.