You can't be fucking serious about writing both of these in the same reply. Seems even you understand the fact that they are indeed ARTIFICIAL.
They're LIVING beings!
We can fight over ethics but there's no denial that they're living examples of full fledged Lunarians because King's blood was literally used to create them. Cope all you want. Just like their fruits are identical to the original they're as much Lunarian as King is.

Isn't music banned in some of the more strict Islamic circles?
Yes it is

It general it is some give leeway but even that's restricted but this generation grew up with music and tech so we're the "WG"

Not saying that to justify it but i keep myself limited with music.. Close to abandoning it god willing

You will never be able to become a sigma while listening to music. Ask that goggins fella, he'll tell ya all about it
I don't need this goggin feela to understand that music messes with your head and conditions you to react and feel certain ways.. :catcry:

Like its said.. A fight against desires is a form of jihad

I'm nit a hard core music fan boi.. But One direction was a childhood ting bruh

:risitasad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They're LIVING beings!
We can fight over ethics but there's no denial that they're living examples of full fledged Lunarians because King's blood was literally used to create them. Cope all you want. Just like their fruits are identical to the original they're as much Lunarian as King is.
They have artificial bodies, they will never be fully-fledged Lunarians.

Seraphims are artificials bodies with the addition of Lunarian Flames and selected Devil Fruits.

Simple as that.