Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@OnePiss

There was one interview where Oda amitted he'd appreciate some critical views from his inner circle which basically confirms he has a team made up from ego massaging losers who don't want greatness.

Btw his team:
Hentai addict.
Carrot lover.
Shueisha spy.

@OnePiss

There was one interview where Oda amitted he'd appreciate some critical views from his inner circle which basically confirms he has a team made up from ego massaging losers who don't want greatness.

Btw his team:
Hentai addict.
Carrot lover.
Shueisha spy.
Lol he has the worst backroom staff in the industry, all suck ups and freaks. They push for any old shit to be in there.

I mean last chapter was the first chapter of the new editor and he dropped a top 5 worst chapter of the decade on us.

How can this manga be serious when he hires people with no actual backbone or 0 weird fantasies

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lol he has the worst backroom staff in the industry, all suck ups and freaks. They push for any old shit to be in there.

I mean last chapter was the first chapter of the new editor and he dropped a top 5 worst chapter of the decade on us.

How can this manga be serious when he hires people with no actual backbone or 0 weird fantasies
What's worse is that editors are first problem. Oda is the second one. No matter if his staff is retarded or not, they won't influence entire set of chapters or entire arc. Which means Oda pretty much doesn't love writing anymore because I can't believe he is satisfied with the shit he writes at this point.

People are gonna turn around and tell us York traitor is good lol

I mean half the people in here and online were speculating about how it was an 8th satellite we havenโ€™t seen yet or that it was Punk Records itself

This gotta be the most hilarious start to a final saga ever, just absolute Ass

If THAT chapter was one of the worst of the decade?!? You must be a post-TS respecter like moi
:milaugh::milaugh:

What's worse is that editors are first problem. Oda is the second one. No matter if his staff is retarded or not, they won't influence entire set of chapters or entire arc. Which means Oda pretty much doesn't love writing anymore because I can't believe he is satisfied with the shit he writes at this point.
Remember last June all this hype for final Saga and this is what weโ€™ve gotten so far lol

Someone needs to talk to him cause this is just a recipe for disaster at this point