Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
In my unbias opinion S shar kis the strongest seraphim

he has swim swim fruit he is a fish man he use fishman karate and he shoot laser

meanwhile s hawk has blade fruit which is useless because he already has a sword and cannot shoot lasers
S bear is the strongest, he has the best df for combat and is the oldest and therefore had the most training

S-Hawk and S-Shark are somewhat equal due to both having the same training but since s-hawk has a better fruit for combat he is higher but the fishman genes even it out

s-snake is the weakest

Luffy: Son of the world's most wanted man and grandson of a legendary marine.

Zoro: descendant of Ryuma and the legendary Pinzoro.

Sanji: descendant of a lineage that once ruled the North Blue.

Jinbe - parents were nobodies.

:quest:
Luffy: Son of the world’s most wanted man and legendary marine hero garp and a possible descendant of Joyboy. Luffy is Sun God Nika 2.0

Zoro: Descendant of Sword God Ryuma with his strength genes and other strong swordsmen family membs

Sanji: a mere prince
Post automatically merged:

S bear is the strongest, he has the best df for combat and is the oldest and therefore had the most training

S-Hawk and S-Shark are somewhat equal due to both having the same training but since s-hawk has a better fruit for combat he is higher but the fishman genes even it out

s-snake is the weakest
S-Snake is a cunning little bitch with good physical strength, durability and a hax DF.
She's the strongest, no doubt.
She managed to trick Franky and immediately blitzed his ass, then did the same to Lilith and Usopp.
Because i read the manga and from what i read….Sanji would definitely win
http://www.shonenjump.com/j/newscoo_98/