Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung now that I think about it, I've never seen your best girl tier list. Drop it.
Well, I have different criteria for ranking them lol. Best OP Girls? Best Girls in Manga in General? Best girls in terms of combat ability? Best girls in terms of hotness? There are many ways I could rank them.

But, just overall best girls in OP:

1. Nico Robin - top tier in every aspect. Role in the plot? Extremely unique (pre TS at least). Only Straw Hat who starts off as an enemy. Combat abilities? Extremely fun and interesting DF. Fanservice? Oh yes. Personality? An extreme classiness. Absolutely a top tier female character in Manga and most certainly the best in OP, in my not so humble opinion.

2. Viola - ranked solely for her hotness lol. She is the hottest in OP for sure.

3. Vivi - I don't know why I rank her so highly. I think it's a mix of the respect I have for her character, role in the plot, and of course her general hotness. Hotness must always be factored in to a best girl list.

4. Nami - not much to explain. The main chick of OP lol.

5. Vice Admiral Tsuru - She's a complete boss. This bitch walked straight up to Fujitora at Dressrosa and was like "hey noobie, what the fuck are you doing? Why haven't you captured Luffy and Law?" Such a complete boss. She also snapped Bastille out of his haze when he was hypnotized by Fujitora's extreme power. I love how she carries herself, a clear heavyweight whom all Marines intensely respect.

And the others, I don't really care. I will say, I like Rebecca a lot. People hated her but I thought she was just fine as a character.

If I ranked them on hotness or combat ability then things would look a bit different.

Well, I have different criteria for ranking them lol. Best OP Girls? Best Girls in Manga in General? Best girls in terms of combat ability? Best girls in terms of hotness? There are many ways I could rank them.

1. Nico Robin - top tier in every aspect. Role in the plot? Extremely unique (pre TS at least). Only Straw Hat who starts off as an enemy. Combat abilities? Extremely fun and interesting DF. Fanservice? Oh yes. Personality? An extreme classiness. Absolutely a top tier female character in Manga and most certainly the best in OP, in my not so humble opinion.

2. Viola - ranked solely for her hotness lol. She is the hottest in OP for sure.

3. Vivi - I don't know why I rank her so highly. I think it's a mix of the respect I have for her character, role in the plot, and of course her general hotness. Hotness must always be factored in to a best girl list.

5. Vice Admiral Tsuru - She's a complete boss. This bitch walked straight up to Fujitora at Dressrosa and was like "hey noobie, what the fuck are you doing? Why haven't you captured Luffy and Law?" Such a complete boss. She also snapped Bastille out of his haze when he was hypnotized by Fujitora's extreme power. I love how she carries herself, a clear heavyweight whom all Marines intensely respect.

And the others, I don't really care. I will say, I like Rebecca a lot. People hated her but I thought she was just fine as a character.

If I ranked them on hotness or combat ability then things would look a bit different.
No Boa?:josad::josad::josad:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Nice list.

If I ranked them on hotness
Do this.

My hotness list is the following.

Robin/Viola>Perona>Bonney>Reiju

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I like Viola because she isn't a useless crybaby like Rebecca.

Also, affair with Doffy ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Her character isn't bad. Rebecca is trash, but I quite like the fact Viola went after Doffy at the end of the arc. Their relationship is something I'm upset Oda won't hit on more, outside of things like SBS and VC info.

But off her beauty alone, IDK. I think her proportions are too out of whack for me to say she's prettier than most OP girls.

Her character isn't bad. Rebecca is trash, but I quite like the fact Viola went after Doffy at the end of the arc. Their relationship is something I'm upset Oda won't hit on more, outside of things like SBS and VC info.

But off her beauty alone, IDK. I think her proportions are too out of whack for me to say she's prettier than most OP girls.
FOREVER UPSET. That would have made things so much more interesting, both Viola and Doffy as characters. But of course Oda wasn't allowed to show it, sigh. At least he hinted at how personal it was. Viola as a character was interesting to me, as opposed to that pink haired excuse.

I understand it has to be without romance or whatever, but damn, allowing some involvements off panel should be fine. He gave Bege a wife and a baby, and that was perfectly fine. :lusalty:

But any woman in Doffy's courtyard to me is ++++++++++++++++++

Oh just by looks. Vivi.