Status
Not open for further replies.
But toki was never confirm to be flat oda hide it but she could be :josad:
D: I have a question, Odacchi. The women you draw almost always have a large bust. When they're in Wano, they all wear kimonos and I've noticed that their busts get hidden away. I'm curious. Is it really okay even if Japanese women don't have big busts??? P.N. Chii-chan

O: Yes, this topic. Before, when I didn't know much about kimonos, I drew chests with their normal emphasis. However, I received a lot of letters from fans who were kimono pros telling me women with large busts would purposefully find ways to hide them to emphasize the beauty of their silhouette as well as teaching me tips on how they do this. Well in the end, the way anybody wears their clothes is up to them but I was convinced that the beauty of kimono lies in the silhouette (body line) so that's what I've been emphasizing in my drawing! If they took them off, it would be incredible!!

D: I have a question, Odacchi. The women you draw almost always have a large bust. When they're in Wano, they all wear kimonos and I've noticed that their busts get hidden away. I'm curious. Is it really okay even if Japanese women don't have big busts??? P.N. Chii-chan

O: Yes, this topic. Before, when I didn't know much about kimonos, I drew chests with their normal emphasis. However, I received a lot of letters from fans who were kimono pros telling me women with large busts would purposefully find ways to hide them to emphasize the beauty of their silhouette as well as teaching me tips on how they do this. Well in the end, the way anybody wears their clothes is up to them but I was convinced that the beauty of kimono lies in the silhouette (body line) so that's what I've been emphasizing in my drawing! If they took them off, it would be incredible!!
So basically HIYORI AND TOKI GOT THEM KIBI DANGOS IF YALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN :smithnie:

So we still dont know if she flat or not lmao

Lol what the hell with that question it almost like thats asked by non japanese reader...off course it is okay if japanese woman dont have big bust, we also love flat bust as long its not man bust lmao...flat justice!!

Nah flat trash but as long you got a lil booty to back it up you good
I have seen many animes that make a fun of flat chest ..its fine if its small you still have it lol
Post automatically merged:

Nah. Big Boobs aren't everything and being to big makes it unattractive.
Yeah if you see in real life world it would be feel uncomfortable lol

Status
Not open for further replies.