General Mafia General Chat

I agree with ultra and that game will be hella more chaotic if actions are just processed over it being announced. I think hosts that venture into SRM game territory tend to think bigger is better and bloat their game with abilities which sometimes lead to hosts not being able to keep up with their own game or their busy in irl and when return it's a rush to try to keep up with the demand of the players.

I don't consider these games simulations they are more like spectacles. Players for some reason tend to shut off their brain in these types of games, it's only in SRM games where people would rather wait for actions than to actively scum hunt. For a forum based on one piece I would expect peeps to not focus too much on your devil fruit/role abilities and invest in your haki instead. :endthis:

has anyone noticed zoomers just don’t play.. anything that isn’t popular on instagram?

if you play any game that’s different they all just say ayo that’s gay bruh then they go back to smoking weed and playing cod and nba all day.

it’s kinda depressing.

I agree with ultra and that game will be hella more chaotic if actions are just processed over it being announced. I think hosts that venture into SRM game territory tend to think bigger is better and bloat their game with abilities which sometimes lead to hosts not being able to keep up with their own game or their busy in irl and when return it's a rush to try to keep up with the demand of the players.
We used to do stories as write up with clues what happened last night

But it was a part of theme of the game

We used to do stories as write up with clues what happened last night

But it was a part of theme of the game
Mafia was like that when it started on NF/Fanverse 2010-2011. Back then we had some amazing write ups from hosts, I used to do those types of games aswell, it's just eventually it became a dying art. The only host I know that still does them was platinum my Mafia rival, I also did one of those types of games when I did my horror game on Fanverse. I can see why people like them and why hosts stopped doing it, kinda takes a lot out of you, you need to be able to improv real quick

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

I don't consider these games simulations they are more like spectacles. Players for some reason tend to shut off their brain in these types of games, it's only in SRM games where people would rather wait for actions than to actively scum hunt. For a forum based on one piece I would expect peeps to not focus too much on your devil fruit/role abilities and invest in your haki instead. :endthis:
Haki transcends all after all

Mafia was like that when it started on NF/Fanverse 2010-2011. Back then we had some amazing write ups from hosts, I used to do those types of games aswell, it's just eventually it became a dying art. The only host I know that still does them was platinum my Mafia rival, I also did one of those types of games when I did my horror game on Fanverse. I can see why people like them and why hosts stopped doing it, kinda takes a lot out of you, you need to be able to improv real quick
Rarely had an issue with it tho i DnD'ed before too so writing for me isn't an issue.

My biggest gripe with SRM games are chats. Mafia in general, in its core is uniformed majority vs informed minority, but lately i've seen too many games with chats outside of 2 main ones - Mafia chat and day chat

Once you have too many chats no one really bothers to post in actual game thread as much. Also IMO i personally don't allow mafia day chat. It keeps things spicy

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Rarely had an issue with it tho i DnD'ed before too so writing for me isn't an issue.

My biggest gripe with SRM games are chats. Mafia in general, in its core is uniformed majority vs informed minority, but lately i've seen too many games with chats outside of 2 main ones - Mafia chat and day chat

Once you have too many chats no one really bothers to post in actual game thread as much. Also IMO i personally don't allow mafia day chat. It keeps things spicy
taking notes on no day chat for mafia :pepebusi:

taking notes on no day chat for mafia :pepebusi:
It just makes sense for several reasons but biggest one imo is that it makes mafia self dependent and not group dependent

If you have day chat members don't think for themselves and will rely on their teammates for help, where is they played solo they have to improve their own playstyle

Having day chat for mafia is basically a kindergarten level easy and it doesn't make players any better