Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Are you kidding me? Admiral fans here are the most toxic. Not even Zoro fans can overtake them.
:believe: @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi

What’d y’all do to traumatize Worstgen?
Post automatically merged:

So you have no problems with him but when I do it, I’m the problem
You and Chrono are the reasons he goes to the extreme
Shishio never ever said he wants to shoot Sanji fans lmfao
He actually supports Sanji time to time
Also I don’t have a problem with you anymore
I think you’re free to stan whoever in whatever way

In my opinion
The Zorofandom is definitely the most toxic. I’ve never been in a fandom where the fans made me dislike the actual character. Not even itachitards were this bad and they were bad……

The Mihawk, Jinbe and King “Fandoms” are just another word for Zoro fandom

The admiral fandom ain’t that bad imo. A bit delusional, yes but they are tame

The Nami fandom tries to hard to fit In especially when they side with the Zoro fandom. It’s kinda cringe

The Sanji fandom has some bad eggs but overall pretty solid and some of the least toxic fans

The Luffy fandom is prolly the least toxic of all until they try to downplay Sanji or Say the wildest shit like Luffy could beat Naruto, Goku or anyone else outside of OP. Now that’s where the L’s come in

The Yonko fandom is right beside the Luffy fandom. The most chill and chad like

Let's just say Seatonnes' dog fell asleep. Forever.
And Kinyagi may have joked about it.
Seatonnes wasn't pleased, to say the least..
Not the dog……
Kinyagi is a dick for that one ngl

In my opinion
The Zorofandom is definitely the most toxic. I’ve never been in a fandom where the fans made me dislike the actual character. Not even itachitards were this bad and they were bad……

The Mihawk, Jinbe and King “Fandoms” are just another word for Zoro fandom

The admiral fandom ain’t that bad imo. A bit delusional, yes but they are tame

The Nami fandom tries to hard to fit In especially when they side with the Zoro fandom. It’s kinda cringe

The Sanji fandom has some bad eggs but overall pretty solid and some of the least toxic fans

The Luffy fandom is prolly the least toxic of all until they try to downplay Sanji or Say the wildest shit like Luffy could beat Naruto, Goku or anyone else outside of OP. Now that’s where the L’s come in

The Yonko fandom is right beside the Luffy fandom. The most chill and chad like

Not the dog……
Kinyagi is a dick for that one ngl
Most Zoro fans are incredibly toxic and insecure for some reason.
Mihawk, Jinbe and King fans.. Idk.
Admiral fans are delusional and toxic as hell
You described the Nami fandom already
Sanji fandom is like the Zoro fandom
Luffy fandom is alright
Yonko fandom is alright usually

One of the most toxic mfs on the site argues which fandom is the most toxic in his opinion.

This is better than some of TV's soap operas:suresure:
Ngl If I had a list of the most toxic users it'd definitely be like this:
Admiral wankers ( they bullied the shit out of Erkan just for having a group chat they weren't in )
Most Zoro wankers ( Need I explain why? )
Most Sanji wankers
etc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Rightfully so. Imagine being so pressed over fucking manga arguments that you create two pms specifically meant to rally people to downplay Admirals or Zoro.

Yin and Yang.
Honestly I learned that sometimes it's better to leave people alone.
There was a member I thought I nearly drove to suicide because I kept bullying them for a very selfish and weird thing they did in January.
Learned to just let it go.
I don't wanna be on someone's suicide note. Especially over an argument on an anime forum.
At the same time that's why I'm so peeved that they bullied Erkan for that.
While Erkan IS in the wrong, constantly pinging him and insulting him for it is a very bad decision.
Just leave people the hell alone. If they do something serious, let the mods handle it.
Who are you referring to?
You.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Who are you referring to?
You. When you are wanking that pile of turd, you are insufferable. But I said Zoro and Sanji are Yin and Yang so don't take it as a compliment.

Honestly I learned that sometimes it's better to leave people alone.
There was a member I thought I nearly drove to suicide because I kept bullying them for a very selfish and weird thing they did in January.
Learned to just let it go.
I don't wanna be on someone's suicide note. Especially over an argument on an anime forum.
At the same time that's why I'm so peeved that they bullied Erkan for that.
While Erkan IS in the wrong, constantly pinging him and insulting him for it is a very bad decision.
Just leave people the hell alone. If they do something serious, let the mods handle it.
Erkan is a masochist. Don't worry about it him. I know what u mean but the deal with him is not the same. He also puts himself in such situations a lot.