Chapter Discussion The Seraphim as Shichibukai Replacements...

Which group seems better?

• Total voters
well they are still kid and base of what vegapunk said they're still need some experiment like laser test and etc so they probably will improve more and also will grow right now Seraphim seems to be some where between 4 to 10 years old so with growing they probably will have more improved defense better fighting skill better control over DF and Lunarian and other features of their body more fighting experience maybe even learning haki and other combat styles

and unlike warlords they don't do what ever they want and won't demand any thing and WG can control them how ever they want

also if they have enough time and can learn haki they have potential to surpass their original warlord counterpart

overall warlords are still stronger (all of them combined) but current Seraphim are more useful

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Adult Seraphim are straight up superior

But current ones ? I don’t know. I prefer a Mihawk and a Kuma that obey from time to time

From the Marines point of view they're not.

The Marines believe that Buggy is Yonko level with the WSS under his wing.
Only the ignorant ones, which is irrelevant anyway. The top brass have known that Buggy is a joke all along.
Post automatically merged:

Cross Guild has directly hunted Marines, and they’re definitely stronger than the BMP
No one of note has been affected by Buggy’s scheme.

I don’t see how you came to the conclusion they are stronger than the BMP either.
Even if you think Mihawk is stronger than Big Mom, i doubt it would be by much. That just leaves Crocodile alone left of any note vs the Sweet Commanders, and veterans like Perospero and co. Then they have a lot more fodder than Cross Guild.
Harjudin was the best earner they had.

Last edited:
To be honest I still think the Shichibukai are better fighters than the seraphim. I mean look what nami and Sanji are doing to them it's only because the lunarian DNA that they are lasting this long. Boa would've easily handle Ussop, Franky, and Lilith without a sweat.

Anyone old enough to remember X-men Day of Future past? The Sentinels were amazing - they totally fucked up the natural mutants, even those with their own ability

Seraphim unfortunately disappointed in that manner. All 4 former shichibukai would totally clap their copies. At least until they grow and develop awakened abilities or advanced haki feats

Having a character with Hancock's DF, S Snake, taking orders, make Seraphims automatically a better group of soldiers for WG than Shichibukai.

And that only considering them as kids, at this moment. They can still grow and keep getting stronger. That's just insane.

They are too young, they are child

When they will grow up, they will be way stronger than the original team

But idk if Oda will make them grow up before the final war

So we will never know

On one hand they sure should be better, from the WG point of view but even in general: almost invulnerable (lunarian skin), skills of the original shiki (chibi Jinbe can use karate, chibi Mihawk has sword skills etc.), almost mindless so they are the opposite of a bother to deal with like Doffy, Mihawk etc., Have appropriate df on the top of all that was listed until now.

Even if I think that in the end either way they will be weaker than the originals. At least for chibi Mihawk it is surely so and I think it should be the same for Jinbe, Doffy, Boa etc. maybe chibi Moria if Oda keeps labeling him as weak. Anyway potentially, when they reach adult form, they should have the original power of their shiki plus all the boons they were gutted with (lunarian dna and dfs).

The only downside I can see is that they are child so they are screwed like an adult can be, but it seems Oda is totally ignoring this point as chibi Hancock outsmarted Franky and co so it is just headcanon at this point.

Seraphim are stronger and have more potential,they are still not mature and lack haki.They also obey the WG.The Seraphim are a better fighting force.The Warlords were better antagonists since they had their own personalities and backstories.
Post automatically merged:

On one hand they sure should be better, from the WG point of view but even in general: almost invulnerable (lunarian skin), skills of the original shiki (chibi Jinbe can use karate, chibi Mihawk has sword skills etc.), almost mindless so they are the opposite of a bother to deal with like Doffy, Mihawk etc., Have appropriate df on the top of all that was listed until now.

Even if I think that in the end either way they will be weaker than the originals. At least for chibi Mihawk it is surely so and I think it should be the same for Jinbe, Doffy, Boa etc. maybe chibi Moria if Oda keeps labeling him as weak. Anyway potentially, when they reach adult form, they should have the original power of their shiki plus all the boons they were gutted with (lunarian dna and dfs).

The only downside I can see is that they are child so they are screwed like an adult can be, but it seems Oda is totally ignoring this point as chibi Hancock outsmarted Franky and co so it is just headcanon at this point.
Don't forget about the cyborg parts.Warlords genes and abilities+lunarian genes+cyborg parts+fitting DFs+haki and rokushiki training.Mature Seraphims are low top tier at a minimum.Future Pirates will have a hard ass time fighting these guys.

Last edited:
i see a yonko and his 1st commader struggling to put two down
with two top cp0 agents

you wont find two warlords in the story that have done this. whats crazier? its implied they will continue to grow.
yes they are suitable replacements. anyone who mentions mihawk is funny , he will not confront a yonko for the government. doffy damn near pissed himself at the thought of kaido going up against him. Seraphim dont have to be individually stronger than these people to be better, they are better replacements.

i see a yonko and his 1st commader struggling to put two down
with two top cp0 agents

you wont find two warlords in the story that have done this. whats crazier? its implied they will continue to grow.
yes they are suitable replacements. anyone who mentions mihawk is funny , he will not confront a yonko for the government. doffy damn near pissed himself at the thought of kaido going up against him. Seraphim dont have to be individually stronger than these people to be better, they are better replacements.
Yeah imagine if this was the actual jinbe or even Doffy stalling luffy and lucci, they’d be hyped to emperor level