1079: The power of Love
- Cover story: Judge shows Caesar his research, we see a chained up Lunaria
- Most of the chapter is Sanji vs S-Shark
- Both have trouble damaging the other
- Sanji uses a new technique, based on a cooking method for fish, this damages S-Shark even with his flame on
- Zoro got lost and winds up at the shores of the island, there he sees the Mark 3 Pasifista's and the incoming marine fleet

Holy fuck that was amazing, I could not ask for better! Absolutely incredible work by Toei!

Oda did do 5 chapters in a row once before, it was a few years ago IIRC and it was a great time haha. Only ever happened once and in February of that year IIRC? I wanna say around 2019 maybe? I dont think it was 2020 or 2021, definitely not 2022?

:hope::quest:
I think he did 5 chapters during Zou arc back in 2016
When the straw hats & fire tank pirate's & Caesar were plotting to assassinate big mom
And he did 6 chapters at the beginning of Onigashima raid back in covid days in 2020

I have realized after moving and having to sleep curled in a recliner chair for a week before the bed. The body does not get adequate sleep when not straightened out and feels like hell and tired constantly.

Thus, this must be why Zoro sleeps so much. Since a lot of it's sleeping sit up, he does not get adequate rest until he's actually sleeping straight.

Also it's really hard to sleep on the back, so that must put stress on his sleeping too.

Right?!

I refuse to believe Oda isn't going to do this but I fear he might catch wind of people noticing this and try to change the story last minute to keep us suprised and one step ahead of us at least?

Stuff like this is what I LOVE about the OP community!

Btw there's this too, it really feels like a MASSIVE spoiler for OP given the current reveals too, so I'm gonna spoiler tag it too, in case anyone doesn't want to know and risk being "spoiled" potentially lol:
This is a prediction which can go wrong. Getting inspired from some work is good I guess, even Dragon Ball was inspired from the stories of Son Wukong. I'd be surprised if this is what one piece is in reality.
Post automatically merged:

this can't be just a coincidence, can this?

Last edited: