Black Clover - Chapter 354 - Judgment Day

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
And Lucius - just Magnificent :neesama:
Don't forget to support Lucius here Caly. He's the 2nd to last option.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/what-is-the-best-manga-of-the-week.27797/

Yeah mb Idk how I'm getting them confused. My brain is steadily melting these days.
'These days'
And it better just be a fake death flag, considering just how many times Yami has cheated death with plot amour and mc powerups.

We need this arc to be serious but not at the expense of Yami. Everyone else will do.
Yami is dying to Lucius :endthis:
We've already seen 6 Paladins. The Devil Tree had 10 Supreme Devils. Excluding Adramelech who works under Lucius, and excluding Lucifero and Astaroth who seem to be used by Lucius, that leaves only 1 more potential Paladin. Of course, that's assuming Lucius doesn't work with anything else other than Supreme Devil souls, and also assuming he managed to get Lilith/Namaah's souls and implanted those on individual entities (I think it's more likely he implanted their combined soul into one entity though, which makes the count perfect).

Honestly, I doubt we'll see more Paladins. Asta is far too powerful for any Paladin to be a challenge (he basically trashed someone who's > Beelzebub). Yuno is probably going to be dealt with by Lucius himself, considering Lucius sees him as the only threat that might destroy the future of his perfect world. It'd be quite the emotional match-up since like Asta, Yuno also wants to become the Wizard King and he'll now have to face the person he looked up to.
Lucius took control of all the devils. It's very likely that he can create paladins outta those as well.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The Judgement Day has finally arrived:finally:

Amazing chapter. I can't wait for Noelle to see her mother as a Paladin, that will be crazy.

Another Yami and Charlotte tease, good good.

There is only one thing I beg for.

Do not mess it up with some bullshit power-ups.

I can list characters who I think can oppose Paladins and Angels ( I assume those are Angels or lower-ranking Paladins ).

Just no bs.
Support BC and Lucius here doofus
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/what-is-the-best-manga-of-the-week.27797/

The Judgement Day has finally arrived:finally:
Tabata was like

Amazing chapter. I can't wait for Noelle to see her mother as a Paladin, that will be crazy.
Yeah it's gonna be crazy.

here is only one thing I beg for.

Do not mess it up with some bullshit power-ups.

I can list characters who I think can oppose Paladins and Angels ( I assume those are Angels or lower-ranking Paladins ).

Just no bs.
Yeah I hope for that as well.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Support BC and Lucius here doofus

Tabata was like

Yeah it's gonna be crazy.

Yeah I hope for that as well.
When you think about it Paladins and even lower ranking Paladins should be fucking crazy.

This time around the Clover Kingdom doesn't have Lucius pulling the strings from behind to grant them unlimited tries at the final boss like Asta had vs Lucifero.

Tabata is entering dangerous waters.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
When you think about it Paladins and even lower ranking Paladins should be fucking crazy.

This time around the Clover Kingdom doesn't have Lucius pulling the strings from behind to grant them unlimited tries at the final boss like Asta had vs Lucifero.

Tabata is entering dangerous waters.
Yeah absolutely. Honestly it should be a stomp. At most only Asta and Yuno should be problems for Paladins.

I hope they wreak everything by the time Asta arrives. That'd be cold as fuck.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah absolutely. Honestly it should be a stomp. At most only Asta and Yuno should be problems for Paladins.

I hope they wreak everything by the time Asta arrives. That'd be cold as fuck.
Do you think Paladins are direct replacements for the Tree of Qlipoth Devils?

Both in terms of rankings and power scaling.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well yeah, they are given the powers of those devils
and the paladins surpass the devils in power
Yeah, bro. The power creep is off the charts. I don't want any bullshit from Tabata here. I know he can deliver but sometimes he puts himself into a corner.

Realistically:
( In no order ) Asta, Yuno, Hellfire Mereoleona, Noelle, Patry, Fuegoleon with Salamander. Those are the ones who can defeat Paladins in 1 vs 1 considering that Paladins are stronger than their Qlipoth Tree counterparts.

There are people who can "fight" Paladins but I heavily doubt they can defeat one.

Shaky territories brother... Shaky.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah, bro. The power creep is off the charts. I don't want any bullshit from Tabata here. I know he can deliver but sometimes he puts himself into a corner.

Realistically:
( In no order ) Asta, Yuno, Hellfire Mereoleona, Noelle, Patry, Fuegoleon with Salamander. Those are the ones who can defeat Paladins in 1 vs 1 considering that Paladins are stronger than their Qlipoth Tree counterparts.

There are people who can "fight" Paladins but I heavily doubt they can defeat one.

Shaky territories brother... Shaky.
Yeah there are very very few people that are able to fight them so there needs to be some explanation of how and why.

Also @Shadowlord123 I think Lucius might gift his siblings paladin powers as well

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
One of the best villain groups ngl ngl.

My man :cheers:

Yeah. Hopefully we get a lot of more amazing BC moments like that.
:steef:
Do you remember that weird hint about Dwarves we got recently in Hino Kuni? I think we will get something about it soon.

As for how to resolve the situation in Clover.

I hope for God or True Angels' interference. You know something like they finally needed to step down to earth because Lucius manipulate the true laws of nature too hard at this point or something like this.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Do you remember that weird hint about Dwarves we got recently in Hino Kuni? I think we will get something about it soon.
Feeding the people, right?

As for how to resolve the situation in Clover.

I hope for God or True Angels' interference. You know something like they finally needed to step down to earth because Lucius manipulate the true laws of nature too hard at this point or something like this.
God stepping down to deal with Lucius? Dayum br0. That'd be next level hype. I feel like Angels should be present in the BC verse as well as a God, but it seems like the paladins and Lucius are playing that role kinda lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Feeding the people, right?
Yes.

God stepping down to deal with Lucius? Dayum br0. That'd be next level hype. I feel like Angels should be present in the BC verse as well as a God, but it seems like the paladins and Lucius are playing that role kinda lol.
I know bro. That would be op as hell. I was thinking about it for a long time. Maybe that's some sort of hidden goal of Lucius.

Maybe he knows of God and True Angels and all this purifying stuff he does, maybe he thinks of God and Angels as the true and highest form of beings the purest ones and etc...

His form and Paladins are only a mere copy or attempt at becoming the original form.

God and his Angels would finally step down from the heavens to deal with Lucius and Paladins as they are a disgrace to the heavens and etc... and also Lucius manipulated the laws of nature too much and they can't overlook it.

Asta would have his moral code discussion with the Angels and God about why they never stepped down before and etc...

God and Angels should be like Supreme Deity and Angels from Nanatsu no Taizai.

We also know that elves are direct worshippers of God.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yes.

I know bro. That would be op as hell. I was thinking about it for a long time. Maybe that's some sort of hidden goal of Lucius.

Maybe he knows of God and True Angels and all this purifying stuff he does, maybe he thinks of God and Angels as the true and highest form of beings the purest ones and etc...

His form and Paladins are only a mere copy or attempt at becoming the original form.

God and his Angels would finally step down from the heavens to deal with Lucius and Paladins as they are a disgrace to the heavens and etc... and also Lucius manipulated the laws of nature too much and they can't overlook it.

Asta would have his moral code discussion with the Angels and God about why they never stepped down before and etc...

God and Angels should be like Supreme Deity and Angels from Nanatsu no Taizai.

We also know that elves are direct worshippers of God.
Aye.

Yeah the universe can expand so much more. But I am not sure Tabata wants to go in that direction. I'd welcome it ngl, but not sure he wants to do it. He could have introduced some earlier or something if he really wanted to feature them at some point. And Lucius if he knew about them would maybe try to steal their power.

This panel pretty much depicts Lucius as the God of the BC verse

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Aye.

Yeah the universe can expand so much more. But I am not sure Tabata wants to go in that direction. I'd welcome it ngl, but not sure he wants to do it. He could have introduced some earlier or something if he really wanted to feature them at some point. And Lucius if he knew about them would maybe try to steal their power.

This panel pretty much depicts Lucius as the God of the BC verse
Yeah, you are probably right. I was thinking about this God stuff because I can't see how the Clover Kingdom can oppose Lucius atm.