Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I was being serious about the crowdfunding chapters idea.

There are thousands of OP fans, and hundreds that complain every week about hints. I'm sure a great majority of them have jobs that if grouped together could buy the chapters weekly and be the first to leak. If you're going to complain and bitch about the system, then change the system.

There are thousands of OP fans, and hundreds that complain every week about hints. I'm sure a great majority of them have jobs that if grouped together could buy the chapters weekly and be the first to leak. If you're going to complain and bitch about the system, then change the system.
yea ur not a genius a lot of people suggested that but there's no point

Well, I prefer to wait for the chapter day then. This is already all illegal, I don't want to pay for it even if it could be really a low amount (if splitted between a lot of users)