Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Shanks is the Gary Stu of OP, he's not getting tagged by someone like Kid. Also this is an off-arc event so there's not going to be phases to this. Oda just gonna show us the key moment(s). Imo Oda is taking Law and Kidd out of the Pirate King race, the race is going to be between the new 4 Yonko which is how Oda entered the final saga remember.
And i think it will be a race between:

Luffy, Blackbeard, Kid and Buggy.

And these 4 will, at the end, come to an alliance vs. Imu and the world government.

I never said anything strengthwise.
Im not talking about strength. If luffy and blackbeard will fight for the title , why is the reason we are called blackbeard as mastermind ? Obviously, if there is fight , Luffy did not loose anything and thanks to the fights , his haki bloomed everytime . End of the day , blackbeards mastermind will not be important . We we will remember as a coward :)

As good as OP allows one to be. Sure. He could've had forced Luffy into the Navy when he was weak but the story couldn't have kicked off. Dragon literally let Luffy to die. Garp tried directing both to the right path and both chose the wrong one. Ace had it coming especially for going up against WB's order
Nobody cares about it being the wrong or right path, they did what they wanted to do.
But tbf, at least Garp was about to murder Akainu when he killed Ace.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If Shanks did one shot Kid and his whole crew, I’m taking that as confirmation that Ryokugyu would’ve solo’d the alliance lmfao.

If Shanks could completely neg Kid and his crew but could only make Aramaki freeze, yeah I’m putting that nail in the coffin, these rookies are still not even remotely close to an Admiral.

(Crazy that they beat two Yonko though).

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi