It is clearly implied that Aramaki is convinced he is not able to fight Shanks + the others, while he was absolutely confident to beat the others by himself.
Now you can debate what the factor of shanks is here, but at least he knows he cant win here.
Which brings us nowhere because no character past or present can beat the entire RHP's with captain there.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He didnt freeze him either lol. How would he have raised his hands up if that was the case lol?
COC literally did nothing special, it was fanservice. Ryokugyu retreated because of Red Hair Pirates as he can’t handle the equivalent of 3 emperors and their crews all by himself. Already made a thread about it.
I’m fine to give Shanks the benefit of the doubt, he froze Ryokugyu and forced him into his base form, I have no issue with it lol. Ryokugyu is a dramatic guy and reacted in an over the top manner sure but Shanks did freeze him. I have no issue with that lol.

In a 1v1 Ryokugyu high diffs Shanks though. There’s a reason Shanks won’t go anywhere without his baby sitters.

Im assuming this chapter is similar to 1029 where Kid is getting his ass beat most of the time but hyping up his durability(?) and Shanks Haki.

I dont think the fight is over just yet,
Cause that shit would be disappointing asf.
Yeah it's similar for sure

People are just Wilding for nothing
These are the same guys who keep saying Roger "no diffed Oden" cause he overpowered him with one blow

I think the the cross guild will attack impel down
Crocodile wants to free doffy imo
And the revolutionary army will atack mariejois
I don’t think Croc would have any stock in Doffy.

I think Cross Guilds likely to make his way over to Wano once Caribou let’s cross guild know of pluton.

And imo Dragon and Sabo will likely make their way to Egghead as Dragon has a strong connection to Vegapunk and Sabo still feels separated from the revs right now.