Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

"Strongest man in Navy headquarters"
He lost to Akainu
Like I said stfu, funky ass bitch.
Assmiral cuck keeps getting negged each time.
Damn dude. I really feel bad now. You demanded for proof and i bodied your ass so hard it's extremely hard to recover from it with you not having provided a single proof other than posting Prime Garp which i already debunked. Pathetic.

Now the Gorosei are lying too lmao. Oda lied with the panel in Marineford, the Gorosei lied with Aokiji but @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier is right LMAOOO

Damn dude. I really feel bad now. You demanded for proof and i bodied your ass so hard it's extremely hard to recover from it with you not having provided a single proof other than posting Prime Garp which i already debunked. Pathetic.

Now the Gorosei are lying too lmao. Oda lied with the panel in Marineford, the Gorosei lied with Aokiji but @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier is right LMAOOO
Someone who "bodies" someone with proof doesn't need to state out loud that they "bodied" someone with proof. The facts should speak for themselves.

I mean say what you will but he's clearly not the strongest when Akainu beat him.