Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
King and Queen vs Greenbull is a completely different discussion, no?

A YC1 and a YC2 getting folded by an Admiral (that specializes in crowd control no less) is nothing crazy

Kidd getting folded by Shanks on the other hand...
Why's Kid getting folded by someone stronger than the admiral that folded King and Queen such a huge surprise? Let me guess, you thought Kid's way stronger than he actually is.

An admiral being way above King makes as much sense as Shanks being way above Kid. The only thing that doesn't make sense is how high some of you guys rated Kid, and Law by extension, all along.
Admirals are the WG’s greatest force

him being stronger than King was a no brainer. It’s why the Admiral= YC1 narrative was always stupid

shanks doing this to Kid makes everybody look bad. Including other Yonko

More like Shanks is on a different level than Big Mom.

As I said before, Kid barely defeated Big Mom and that was with Law's help. Remove Law from the battle, and I'm pretty sure that she would have eventually defeated Kid maybe not as quickly as Shanks but she would have most likely still won.
Obviously she would've won but we've literally seen Kid go toe to toe with a Yonko for an extended period of time

He was fighting Big Mom one on one for a while before Law arrived to help him

That's proof that in Onigashima (where he should be weaker than he is now) he could hang with a Yonko at least for a bit in single combat

Now he gets one shot? I just don't see it