Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
To be perfectly honest with you. This doesn't tell much and the OP Spoilers twitter is just some nika who reposts whatever crosses his eyes online.

Anyways, I'm enjoying people dunking on Kidd over unconfirmed spoilers. If they are true by any means. Holy fuck this will be a murder party.

Guys, if Kid pirates gets oblitared like that. First thing, they sure as hell are not dead. Second thing, it will make their return even better.

It's always like that, Kid and his crew are coming back and they will get revenge.

No, I'm not a Kid fan. He is not even in my top 10.

How exactly is it extreme for Shanks to brutally rape Kidd Pirates without vaseline?

Shanks is Luffy but stronger and more established.

I don't know what did you all expect? Pantheos fanfics work too hard on you?
I think the Shanks > Kid part is beyond fine, same if it was Mihawk > Kid, it's when the spoilers include something like ''as they were running from Mihawk the Baboons unleashed flying slashes and sunk their ship'' that it feels overkill.

"That person and that person will fight?! That's the type of story you can expect! If I were to give it a title, I'd call it a 'free-for-all battle royale'! I hope no one dies!" - Oda at jump festa 2023

ODA WASN'T JOKING GUYS :noo:
Yes he's been so cruel in this final saga so far 😢
I anticipate that law will lose his devil fruit against Blackbeard 😓

To be perfectly honest with you. This doesn't tell much and the OP Spoilers twitter is just some nika who reposts whatever crosses his eyes online.

Anyways, I'm enjoying people dunking on Kidd over unconfirmed spoilers. If they are true by any means. Holy fuck this will be a murder party.
Of course but it seems like it