Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters

:milaugh:
Fake Leaker giving Kidd fans hope on twitter is making me laugh
@Seth more confirmation it is related to Shanks and Kid, it's over for Kid fans

"Oda is an animal 😂😂 He saw me taking a break and he decided to write the strongest chapter of the year, and yes I drum because of Shanks only"

"The chapter of failure"

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not really sure why Luffy/Zoro stans are making fun of Kid. As if Luffy and Zoro didn't team up with CP0 tryna put down couple of kid pacifistas when Sanji is out there toying with one:risitameh:
Don't worry your time will come when Kizaru and Saturn pull up:risitavirus:
Umm. 3 Kidd fans thought Kidd is ready to take down a Yonko in 1 vs 1 after Law and Kidd tag teamed over nerfed and braindead weakest Yonko possible.

Now their narrative is that the new generation is coming as if Shanks wasn't Oda's poster boy.

There's a reason why Oda had Luffy not react to Bellamy mocking his dream and then later on we see Kid killing anyone who laughs at his dream.

Luffy and Kid both share the dream of becoming the pirate king, but what that title means for them is inherently different. Someone like Kid is who this series preaches against. He infringes on the freedom of others.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth more confirmation it is related to Shanks and Kid, it's over for Kid fans

"Oda is an animal 😂😂 He saw me taking a break He said there will be the strongest season of the year, and yes I drum because of Shanks only"

"The chapter of failure"

Scotch? Oh, damn. Been some time since I saw this nika say anything.

Maybe this will be a good one.