Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The second fight already showed to me that Leon was the better fighter (before he gassed), this fight confirmed it.

Jones dunked on the HW division and the p4p list so hard that it's not funny. Too bad he'll be gone before I make it to the UFC, but he's the GOAT right now.
Aye bro. The confidence with which Jones put down Gane was fucking insane to me. That tribe fatty who left UFC cause he thought of himself as a megastar missed the axe to say the least.

Kidd
What if Blackbeard made a deal for law, if law uses the immortality surgery on Blackbeard, not only will BB not kill his crew but he’ll tell Law what it means to be a D and will let him die with this knowledge.
I could see that. Oda might have panel with narrator saying something about a D Dying with a Smile

Then we actually learn a bit more in the Garp Blackbeard fight as well

@Seth more confirmation it is related to Shanks and Kid, it's over for Kid fans

"Oda is an animal 😂😂 He saw me taking a break and he decided to write the strongest chapter of the year, and yes I drum because of Shanks only"

"The chapter of failure"

goddamnit these spoilers may be real after all
if you check the hints above, it fits perfectly
:crazwhat:

These spoilers are very frightening, the spoilers are literally what is written in the hints, check the post

Yes, Law > Midd. Law with his fruit and the pursuit of the meaning of D. has a long way to go in the story. What can Middo do? This is what happens in Pirate life. Someone dies short of his dreams. Not everyone lasts till the end.
Post automatically merged:

If kid gets one shotted, I would be done with this manga
Bye

I can't begin to understand how some people are surprised with this? Are we reading the same fucking manga? You really thought a mentally deranged hag without adCoc can compare to an emperor in his prime? Y'all delusional