Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Law wasn't the nicest dude either
Still we had some panels him opposing BB, not total annihilation by one-shot
Plot requires otherwise. Law can show off against BB because BB must remain an underdog.
Shanks however must be portrayed as an unstoppable powerhouse monster.
Only this way when underdog BB kills Shanks is the shock maximized.

Plus, Law's cruelty was long since retconned. He delivered hearts via his fruit, not by actually killing people. He was turned into a bland "I like bread" dude whom the fans love. Oda must follow the cash sometimes.

On the other hand Kid is a loud brash sadistic Luffy. He doesn't know kindness so neither does the story when it comes to making an example out of his sorry ass.

ngl its a bit far-fetched to stop reading sumth if a character dies, just switch agendas :kayneshrug:
Why?

It's not like Oda's writing was stellar before this, if anything it would be the camel that broke the Needle

Outside of special education Luffy fans and Zoro loving closet cases, who the fuck would defend Oda's awful writing for important characters the past 400 chapters?

If Vegapunk and Kidd and Big Mom and Dozens of others aren't immune, who's to say that any Character is immune?

@Seth more confirmation it is related to Shanks and Kid, it's over for Kid fans

"Oda is an animal 😂😂 He saw me taking a break and he decided to write the strongest chapter of the year, and yes I drum because of Shanks only"

"The chapter of failure"

Kid pirates got aborted :josad::josad::josad:

Who wants that perfect love story any way, anyway
Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché
Who wants that hero love that saves the day, anyway
Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché
What about the bad guy goes good, yeah
An innocent love un-misunderstood, yeah
Black hour glass, hour glass
Toast to cliché is in a dark past
Toast to cliché is in a dark past