Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Aye bro. The confidence with which Jones put down Gane was fucking insane to me. That tribe fatty who left UFC cause he thought of himself as a megastar missed the axe to say the least.
Jones pretty much got 2 wins in one fight. How confident Gane performed against Francis vs how shook he looked against Jones, makes Magoomba look fucking terrible. Only way for him to save face would be to come back and beat Jon.

Not as important but also important.

For Kid.

Not Law.

If Oda really did this shit then he's insane.
They are important, but we have seen since the start of the New World that only one Pirates will get to the top, even if we all know It will be Luffy, we also know that Shanks and Teach are much more ahead than Kid and Law in this race.

They whole plot right now is to make BB and Shanks get the Road Poneglyphs to get into the same amout as Luffy.

But at least we know Law will have more place in the story because he is a D.

I think you all are reacting to this way out of proportion lol.

Chances are, Shanks vs Kid probably only started and the providers are hyping this up by "utter annihilation" after seeing Shanks flex his haki or something.

Chill for a while lol, at least until spoilers fully come out.
I for one, don't believe for a moment that Oda will actually write Shanks one shotting Kid. At the bare minimum, some important context is missing even if that happened
Dawg I’m praying this is the case man I really am I don’t wanna see Kidd out the story 😭😭😭😭😭