Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
I told ppl for months not to get baited by the 3 billion bounty thing

Oda ain't like other writers, he's subverting the expectations people have for shounen rivals

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Never said he has to win. Seth, you read so much of my postings and still claim this bullshit. Sometimes i dont know if you really only troll or if its just something personal you have with me. You read every of this postings, and still makes this claim. How shall i take you serious anytime..
"Never said he has to win". Then what the fuck do you expect from that encounter?

:milaugh: Damage control much.

Guys, if Kid pirates gets oblitared like that. First thing, they sure as hell are not dead. Second thing, it will make their return even better.

It's always like that, Kid and his crew are coming back and they will get revenge.

No, I'm not a Kid fan. He is not even in my top 10.
But he is in Your top 11

I hope the chapter isn't only about Shanks vs Kidd because the result of that fight was obvious from the beginning. I could have waited until the end of Egghead and a mention of it in the news.
The story needs to move forward, and only the Straw Hats do that so Oda should focus on what's happening at Egghead and stop with the Seraphims stalling. Bring the marines fleet so we can see some real action.