Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Real life captain kidd:

William Kidd, also known as Captain William Kidd or simply Captain Kidd (c. 1645 – 23 May 1701), was a Scottish sea captain who was commissioned as a privateer and had experience as a pirate. He was tried and executed in London in 1701 for murder and piracy.

What was Captain Kidd's last words?

When he was asked if he had any final words he said: 'I have nothing to say except that I have been sworn against by perjured and wicked people. ' Kidd was hanged at Execution Dock in Wapping, where his body remained strung up in the gibbets for three years to serve as a warning to other would-be pirates

MusicEdit
  • The traditional folk song "The Ballad of Captain Kidd" was popular from its publication at the time of Kidd's death, surviving in the oral tradition into the twentieth century[67] and giving its melody to the hymn What Wondrous Love Is This.
  • The song "Ballad of William Kidd" by the heavy metal band Running Wild is based on Kidd's life, particularly the events surrounding his trial and execution.

May 23 1701 death of captain kidd (real life)

May (month: number 5)
23th (date number 23)
1701 (year of death number 1701)

2+5×3: 17
17= 1+7= 8

Year: 1701 + 8= 1709

ANSWER: 1709

This chapter is 1079 which is 1709 rearranged

Last edited:
Law who relies on the ultimate devil fruit was matched up against a dude who can negate any fruit ability

Kid who doesn't even know what ryuo is but is a conqueror got matched up against the man with the most hyped haki in the series

Shit was so obvious I didn't even bother making a thread about it
Yeah, they got the worst matchups possible, Luffy can at least retaliate