Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Is the BB pirates ship near Egghead the Saber of Xebec? I mean the main one?

Shanks
Chanks
Chad

Shanks hype went through the roof, this guy is awesome. Oda couldn't have written him better than he did.
His fleet loves him, he asks if Kid is fine before fighting him, he cares about Luffy... and I love vikings (and vicky the viking series)
"Is Kid fine from Wano?" "Yes" "Ok it's time to put him in his place"

Mihawk couldnt even 1 shot Vista, Jozu, Crocodile, Mr 1, Luffy, Buggy.

Shanks Bounty > Mihawk's
Shanks feat > Mihawk
Shanks Haki > Mihawk.
See now we are back to childish arguments

Do you actually believe Vista is trouble to Mihawk?

And if so if Vista Stronger than Marco and King?

And if not is Zoro stronger than Mihawk?

And if Zoro is then why is he still trying to become even stronger so he can surpass Mihawk?

Why is it the moment a Shanks fans gets defeated with logic they cry to Vista for help? Is that all you guys can do at this point, now that Mihawk has spit on the Yonko title is manga?

Can we never have a productive discourse where we reach a logical conclusion? @Red Admiral

If York joins BB as an ally (which I suspect Caribou is one too), then automatically favorite punk.

Caribou gonna drop bomb shells on them with information about ancient weapons, poseidon etc.

While in exchabge for getting York abroad they will steal stuff from the lab. Blackbeard Pirates went as far as to steal weapons from revolutionaries, that could be one reason of them coming too.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I will wait for Viz because either those scans are ugly or Oda really didn't try drawing when Shanks made his attack.

Looks so dirty and chaotic.

Everything went as I predicted.
Kidd reached Shanks somehow and his strength got aknowledged, but as I also predicted Kidd and Law won't reach EOS which makes sense, as Red hair would Say we're not playing pirates.
What else to Say? Shanks currently strongest yonko shown.
Shanks is more insane than Kaido, he literally destroyed post-Wano Kid and Killer in 1 attack