Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Maybe we get Law vs Kidd if both hang around BB and Luffy until they confront to decide who is gonna be PK.
Post automatically merged:

People are forgetting that it took Kidd and Law combine plus a bunch of bombs for them to beat Big Mom. There is no way Kidd could solo a yonko. Especially the strongest one. Law is putting up a better fight because Luffy and BB are the weakest of the yonko.
yeah,but getting one hit koed like that is hardcore for a 3 billion guy.Kaido koed a 1.5 bi Luffy.

BM losing was the stupidest shit Oda wrote. She was legit strong enough to defeat both Law and Kid at the same time, so Oda pulled the stupid bombs plot. Should have left her out and have them 2 go down vs Kaido before it becomes a 1v1.

People are forgetting that it took Kidd and Law combine plus a bunch of bombs for them to beat Big Mom. There is no way Kidd could solo a yonko. Especially the strongest one. Law is putting up a better fight because Luffy and BB are the weakest of the yonko.
Law is also stronger/has a better ability than Kid

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think heโ€™s a more diplomatic version of Roger
Roger is more hotheaded like Ace but both have a ruthless side
That's bullshit.

Roger was said to be a chill and joyful guy only getting ruthless when you even tried to harm his comrades.

Shanks is actually a more ruthless and stoic type of Pirate than Roger.

Lol wont be the last comment tbf i still follow JJK and Chainsaw but its definetily the last one piece chap i ever read. I wont shit here and go through another naruto-final-arc level of shittin on my loyalty and what he built for 20+ years,mf made shanks madara vol.2 and kaido/bm are like the fuckin mizukage, all thats missing is shanks taking kids arm and wearing it like the uchihas with the eyes.
Everyone expected kid to get wooped,but this is just braindead writting at this point,oda's either too old or too dumb

Shanks one shot both kidd and killed at the same time

:gokulaugh:

Law fans are in shambles because they fear it might happen to them as well :suresure:

Gotta say - this is the most brutal way to eliminate someone from battle royale.
Did Oda's read my post ? Shanks taking out Kidd from the story is exactly what I wanted.

I can't picture Law getting one shot cause he is too popular but has long overstayed his welcome. Hopefully, Blackbeard takes him out in 2 chapters so we don't have to see him in the finale.

G

Gorosei Informer

Shanks is not a peace loving guy is what confirmed in this chapter...and more importantly he is slowly becoming a shady character...

Shanks saw his allies being brutally killed by Kidd after Shanks used his Future Sight. He hates his friends and family being hurt immensely, much like Roger, Whitebeard, Luffy and such.

Right from chapter one, we saw how savage and serious he and his crew can be, especially when it matters. Roux killed a bandit immediately without hesitation, for pointing a gun at Shanks' head.

Roger slayed Squards crew back in the day too:
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Squard

Shanks is diplomatic and pacifist at first but extremely wrathful and dangerous when provoked. He's kinda like a mix of Luffy and Dragon for me, for example. Or Oden, Zoro or whoever and Dragon too.

A gentle fist/heart hiding a truly fearsome, thunderous wrath too.

Apoo outlasting Kid is crazy, I need Cross Guild to take him out or something lol
10th Blackbeard Captain ready to make his move soon /s.

Shanks saw his allies being brutally killed by Kidd after Shanks used his Future Sight. He hates his friends and family being hurt immensely, much like Roger, Whitebeard, Luffy and such.

Right from chapter one, we saw how savage and serious he and his crew can be, especially when it matters. Roux killed a bandit immediately without hesitation, for pointing a gun at Shanks' head.

Roger slayed Squards crew back in the day too:
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Squard

Shanks is diplomatic and pacifist at first but extremely wrathful and dangerous when provoked. He's kinda like a mix of Luffy and Dragon for me, for example. Or Oden, Zoro or whoever and Dragon too.

A gentle fist/heart hiding a truly fearsome, thunderous wrath too.

10th Blackbeard Captain ready to make his move soon /s.
People think Shanks go aorund Hakiman everyone in sight, the same Shanks from chapter 1 making fun of Goofy

BM losing was the stupidest shit Oda wrote. She was legit strong enough to defeat both Law and Kid at the same time, so Oda pulled the stupid bombs plot. Should have left her out and have them 2 go down vs Kaido before it becomes a 1v1.

Law is also stronger/has a better ability than Kid
nahh we would have another arc dedicated to BM,getting rid of her here was necessary.But i think Oda could have executed it better.Law could have known about the armory bombs and have that planned before hand(Robin had schematics of Kaido's mansion).Some many things in Wano could have been better.

Last edited: