Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Caribou is definitely working gor blackbeard pirates.

Also complete destruction of kid pirates , this is very similar to how Luffy got neg diff. Kidd pirates losing doesn't set with me easily but it makes sense oda is spending up . It's just elimination game now .

I bet kidd will recoup but it's end of pirate king dream for him. Whether he will agree to work under red haired pirate is a thought it make sense Shanks to have kidd as his subordinate directly working under him he is still strong though.

If Law decides to be 10th captain . It makes sense both of them will probably accept their end of line on becoming pirate King

The more I look at it Oda certainly wants Luffy vs Shanks as finale and Shanks will definitely not back down easily in the fight . Next up will be Shanks vs Blackbeard it's all going down fast .
YEAH!Now it makes sense that the BBP are here.They have Caribou's vivre card and they can communicate using the den den mushi.

Caribou is definitely working gor blackbeard pirates.

Also complete destruction of kid pirates , this is very similar to how Luffy got neg diff. Kidd pirates losing doesn't set with me easily but it makes sense oda is spending up . It's just elimination game now .

I bet kidd will recoup but it's end of pirate king dream for him. Whether he will agree to work under red haired pirate is a thought it make sense Shanks to have kidd as his subordinate directly working under him he is still strong though.

If Law decides to be 10th captain . It makes sense both of them will probably accept their end of line on becoming pirate King

The more I look at it Oda certainly wants Luffy vs Shanks as finale and Shanks will definitely not back down easily in the fight . Next up will be Shanks vs Blackbeard it's all going down fast .
I could see Kidd joing up hands with BBP to get revenge on Shanks and maybe Law helping Luffy fight BBP.

GeneralP123

Beyefendi
โ€Ž
You gotta admit one thing. He finally did something that should be done even if this late.

When I kept reading this fucking "nEw gEnErAtIoN is coming:laughmoji:" I was cringing as fuck.

Who with the normal and not corrupted set of brain cells even thought for a minute that Shanks will get harmed in any way by Kidd. This is just beyond me.

As much as bad writing decision it looks like I appreciate it and I hope Oda will soon follow with Law and the rest of irrelevant fucks to clean the pathway for the endgame without spending too much time on irrelevant characters.
Oh, but there's tons of people that thought awakening spammer Kid with zero good haki feats could pose a threat to a haki expert.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Oh, but there's tons of people that thought awakening spammer Kid with zero good haki feats could pose a threat to a haki expert.
That mfker can't even use his awakening without prior preparation.

He used it twice:

Against defenseless fodders of RHP Fleet and vs Big Mom when Law made sure to keep her busy because otherwise, she would fucking crush Kidd.

GeneralP123

Beyefendi
โ€Ž
That mfker can't even use his awakening without prior preparation.

He used it twice:

Against defenseless fodders of RHP Fleet and vs Big Mom when Law made sure to keep her busy because otherwise, she would fucking crush Kidd.
Yeah, Law was hard carrying in that fight. Kid deserves his 3 Bil bounty probably as much as Buggy does.

He probably won't work with blackbeard.
He did ally himself with Luffy and Law.Why not a common enemy of Shanks?Also,Kidds epiphet is "Captain" some dude in the other thread theorized Kidd will pull a Xebec and go around recruiting all the fallen pirates and silver medalists to try one last round at the PK race.He could gather a large fleet that way,it would be make for a nice double spread to see both Teach and Kidd's fleet surrounding Shanks fleet.

He did ally himself with Luffy and Law.Why not a common enemy of Shanks?Also,Kidds epiphet is "Captain" some dude in the other thread theorized Kidd will pull a Xebec and go around recruiting all the fallen pirates and silver medalists to try one last round at the PK race.He could gather a large fleet that way,it would be make for a nice double spread to see both Teach and Kidd's fleet surrounding Shanks fleet.
Here is the thing blackbeard loves to plan far ahead and waits for enemy to make mistake . Imo Kidd is complete opposite who loves chaos and I don't think he will work out with blackbeard.

Working with luffy was entirely different thing they had 2 yonkos breathing under their neck.

If oda is speeding up for final saga I highly suspect Kidd will not be talking point . It will just be skainu, Shanks, dragon , blackbeard they will show true class .