General Chat

Recording a piece is so fucking hard...
Approaching my 50th take.. and I'm still not satisfied.

:feelscryingman:

Strong Girl Do Bong-Soon & then i just finished watching Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
Those two are really good imo :akaman:
I was into K-dramas way back... and I think I heard of Hwarang (not sure if I seen it though)..
But idk, maybe if I have some free time, I could watch some of them again.

I took a mini-hiatus due to the lack of one piece content. Been watching some old 90's anime namely Initial-D and Boys over Flowers. Initial-D is good stuff, but I struggled to watch Boys over Flowers. I guess I like cars and racing more than the heavy romance/ drama stuff. I still need to watch Yu Yu Hakusho one of these eons.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Anybody reading or previously read some good books they wanna recommend? I’m halfway through 1Q84, which is probably the eighth or ninth tome I’ve worked through since quarantine began.
'The Picture of Dorian Gray' springs to mind immediately. Dostoevsky's 'Crime and Punishment', 'The Brothers Karamazov' are works of art hailed as masterpieces. Dickens' 'David Copperfield' 'Our Mutual Friend' are also books this one wishes to suggest. Poe's 'The Murders in the Rue Morgue' should be added as well. This one cannot end this suggestion list without mentioning Jules Verne, and the works of the aforementioned individual, such as '20 000 Leagues Under the Sea', a personal favourite of this one's regarding Verne's works.

You may call me Sensei.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
'The Picture of Dorian Gray' springs to mind immediately. Dostoevsky's 'Crime and Punishment', 'The Brothers Karamazov' are works of art hailed as masterpieces. Dickens' 'David Copperfield' 'Our Mutual Friend' are also books this one wishes to suggest. Poe's 'The Murders in the Rue Morgue' should be added as well. This one cannot end this suggestion list without mentioning Jules Verne, and the works of the aforementioned individual, such as '20 000 Leagues Under the Sea', a personal favourite of this one's regarding Verne's works.

You may call me Sensei.
Love it, figured a man of culture would come in hot with several classics AND a couple of deep cuts (never heard of the Poe or second Dickens joints)...thank you very much, Sensei :cheers:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Love it, figured a man of culture would come in hot
Words such as these ones prove to have a positive effect on this one and this one shall cherish them and keep the aforementioned words in the near vicinity of this one's myocardium.

never heard of the Poe
Edgar Allan Poe exponentially arose on this one's list as an immensely talented individual, in terms of writing. The book cited above 'Murders in the Rue Morgue' is most often thought to be the first book that effectively stimulated and therefore created the genre that is nowadays addressed as the detective story genre. As Poe himself has stated, it was one of his tales of ratiocination.

second Dickens joints
'Our Mutual Friend' is the final novel completed by Dickens. If one is a fan of his works, reading this perplexing story of satire and social analysis is a must.

.thank you very much, Sensei
This one expresses this one's felicitations on that one's willingness to listen to this one's recommendations. This one is thus looking forward to receiving feedback concerning that one's thought on the books this one has listed.

You may call me Sensei.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Words such as these ones prove to have a positive effect on this one and this one shall cherish them and keep the aforementioned words in the near vicinity of this one's myocardium.

Edgar Allan Poe exponentially arose on this one's list as an immensely talented individual, in terms of writing. The book cited above 'Murders in the Rue Morgue' is most often thought to be the first book that effectively stimulated and therefore created the genre that is nowadays addressed as the detective story genre. As Poe himself has stated, it was one of his tales of ratiocination.

'Our Mutual Friend' is the final novel completed by Dickens. If one is a fan of his works, reading this perplexing story of satire and social analysis is a must.

This one expresses this one's felicitations on that one's willingness to listen to this one's recommendations. This one is thus looking forward to receiving feedback concerning that one's thought on the books this one has listed.

You may call me Sensei.
“This one?” Wait, are you Himura Kenshin now? Because if so...does that make me Yahiko or Sanosuke??

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
“This one?” Wait, are you Himura Kenshin now? Because if so...does that make me Yahiko or Sanosuke??
This one has never heard of the names that one has mentioned. This one extends his most sincere apologies for in a way deceiving that one.

This one has encountered and picked up this phrase in a spectacular manhwa that this one enjoyed, by the name of 'Dungeon Defense'.

If that one is interested, this one will provide a link below where that one can read it.

https://shalvationtranslations.wordpress.com/

You may call me Sensei.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This one has never heard of the names that one has mentioned. This one extends his most sincere apologies for in a way deceiving that one.

This one has encountered and picked up this phrase in a spectacular manhwa that this one enjoyed, by the name of 'Dungeon Defense'.

If that one is interested, this one will provide a link below where that one can read it.

https://shalvationtranslations.wordpress.com/

You may call me Sensei.
...Light, you remain wild as hell, and I will never tire of it :kizabat:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
...Light, you remain wild as hell, and I will never tire of it :kizabat:
This one would utter a lie if this one claimed to have never before heard the exact words directed at this one. If this one is not mistaken, people generally refer to it as charm and charisma.

You may call me Sensei.