Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
This it too much, i'm stopping one piece for a while even though i've been following weekly chapters for more than 10 years. What was the point on doing that to kid after all he has been building around the character for years. Oda has been really disappointing since Onigashima in my opinion, thinks could have been so much more interesting if he respected more other characters. The values the manga shared since the beginning are not there anymore, and everything is just predictable. It is starting to become a bit like naruto's ending where suddenly from nowhere luffy is the chosen one with his devil fruit.
Didn't that one thing he answered say he got pressured into the rooftop thing/something special for 1000, and another rumor say he never planned to carry the supernovas so long?

I feel like, if he really was pressured earlier. Maybe with this new editor and it being the end, Oda is finally getting more freedom to do things his way, and end plots more how he wants instead of milking them for the magazine.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Cutty Jewboy

Have you watched the WBC? I just finished watching the final.

It was an amazing game and surely full of hype. Although I feel like I'm missing something. As a non-regular, I probably don't understand a lot of matchups but I saw people online getting hard over Ohtani vs Trout. What's the deal with them? Why was it so big for regulars?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Cutty Jewboy

Have you watched the WBC? I just finished watching the final.

It was an amazing game and surely full of hype. Although I feel like I'm missing something. As a non-regular, I probably don't understand a lot of matchups but I saw people online getting hard over Ohtani vs Trout. What's the deal with them? Why was it so big for regulars?
They’ve only been teammates at this point in time, so we’ve never seen the greatest hitter of this generation square off against one of the most fascinating pitchers in many years until now, makes the moment even more significant than you would expect from the last out of what is basically baseball’s World Cup. Guarantee that Shohei will bounce from Anaheim when he’s a free agent, so he’ll definitely get more chances to fan Mike going forward. @Noyman probably creamed in his corduroys watching them battle it out :arnoling:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They’ve only been teammates at this point in time, so we’ve never seen the greatest hitter of this generation square off against one of the most fascinating pitchers in many years until now, makes the moment even more significant than you would expect from the last out of what is basically baseball’s World Cup. Guarantee that Shohei will bounce from Anaheim when he’s a free agent, so he’ll definitely get more chances to fan Mike going forward. @Noyman probably creamed in his corduroys watching them battle it out :arnoling:
The game was fantastic. You can tell by the millions of views the final is getting on YouTube atm.

Baseball can be so beautiful when you make some things happen. If only MLB improved its schedule maybe even fans would show more love and excitement.

Now only a week before MLB is back.

Can't wait to watch Dodgers vs Giants 50 times a season.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The game was fantastic. You can tell by the millions of views the final is getting on YouTube atm.

Baseball can be so beautiful when you make some things happen. If only MLB improved its schedule maybe even fans would show more love and excitement.

Now only a week before MLB is back.

Can't wait to watch Dodgers vs Giants 50 times a season.

You know what my dear friend Bobby Manfred says - if it ain’t broke, wait, it IS broke, here’s eight other things that might fix it, but everybody hates those things, but I don’t care, I got 30 billionaires breathing down my neck, they all want more filthy lucre, I gotta make the game better in spite of their best efforts, and also, FUCK MINOR LEAGUERS I HATE THEM I HATE THEM THEY DON’T DESERVE ANY MONEY I HATE THEM!!! :smart::laughmoji::smoothieduck: