Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

Holy shit.

I will write it up if that makes it easier to read for ya.

"SIGH. I wasn't cleared to come back to wrestle yet. Then plan was to wrestle at the ppv. I sat and listened to moxleys Rocky three idea. I explained how I'd never seen a Rocky movie. I and thought the idea sucked but if the boss wanted to do it whatever. He said he wouldn't lose to me. I'd never experienced someone refusing to lose to me. I just laughed. I asked Tony if this was what he wanted. He said yes. He's the boss so I said okay but I'd need to be cleared first. They kept saying it could just be a squash so I didn't need to be cleared. I scoffed at that. My health is more important. Dave Meltzer is a liar. Jericho is a liar and stooge. There were plans but plans always change but I'll never put a company above my health ever again."

Thoughts?

ps. If you feel like I'm tagging you to Wrestling bs too much just tell me. I'm lowkey in the zone, since there is nothing better going on aside Wrestling dramas ;D

@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

Holy shit.

I will write it up if that makes it easier to read for ya.

"SIGH. I wasn't cleared to come back to wrestle yet. Then plan was to wrestle at the ppv. I sat and listened to moxleys Rocky three idea. I explained how I'd never seen a Rocky movie. I and thought the idea sucked but if the boss wanted to do it whatever. He said he wouldn't lose to me. I'd never experienced someone refusing to lose to me. I just laughed. I asked Tony if this was what he wanted. He said yes. He's the boss so I said okay but I'd need to be cleared first. They kept saying it could just be a squash so I didn't need to be cleared. I scoffed at that. My health is more important. Dave Meltzer is a liar. Jericho is a liar and stooge. There were plans but plans always change but I'll never put a company above my health ever again."

Thoughts?

ps. If you feel like I'm tagging you to Wrestling bs too much just tell me. I'm lowkey in the zone, since there is nothing better going on aside Wrestling dramas ;D
AEW seems more drama ridden than the WWE

Not surprised, after the UK Indie Scene fucking died because those idiots couldn't control their dicks, the WWE is basically the only western Company where the wrestlers are expected to act like actual adults instead of 30 years olds behaving like fratboys

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
AEW seems more drama ridden than the WWE

Not surprised, after the UK Indie Scene fucking died because those idiots couldn't control their dicks, the WWE is basically the only western Company where the wrestlers are expected to act like actual adults instead of 30 years olds behaving like fratboys
For real man. Punk shit is like 1/3 of the bullshit going on within the AEW.

AEW is literally Pro Wrestling Guerilla on steroids owned by Billionaire's son. Tony Khan was a wrestling fan and that's it. He had no prior experience with the sport and industry.

He handled the EVP role to three fucking nuttheads indie darlings who do their own politics backstage.

For example. The first Women's title match was orchestrated by Kenny Omega. A wrestler named Riho who weighs probably around 100 pounds defeated a 200+ pounds woman.

That poor woman had to sell moves for a fucking anorectic girl.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Vince for Better or for worse always kept backstage politics and Business separate and tried to balance them out.

Not even Shawn and Hogan had as much control as the Bucks do in AEW
Yep.

Vince's problem comes with the booking and that's where it ends. Otherwise, WWE is run like a proper fucking wrestling company.

Hogan and Angle tried to pressure Vince once and he showed them who runs the business.