Powers & Abilities Create a Named Attack for Mihawk !!!

M

Mr. Bushido

Rover has a divine theme
Ray a dark theme

Luffy has a god theme now
Zoro has a hell theme

I'm gonna guess shanks will have a divine theme and mihawk a dark one
夜王 - Night King or King of Night (Night coming from Yoru, Mihawk's sword)

黒刀 - Black Blade (Kokuto)

夜王黒刀 一

King of Night Black Blade:

So, that's my idea for the naming scheme. Advance CoC & Black Blade powered slashes.
This got me thinking...

Shanks' sword is named "Gryphon" which is named after the mythical creature, griffin.

Griffins apparently symbolize the sun.

So, similar to how Mihawk can use 夜 (Night) in his attack scheme name, Shanks could use Day.

Roger - Divine
Rayleigh - Dark

Shanks - Day
Mihawk - Night

Okay, the first couple comments of this thread caught me off guard Lmao.:milaugh:

OT:

Zen Nippon Kendō Renmei Iaidō

Mae
Ushiro
Ukenagashi
Tsuka-ate
Kesagiri
Morote-tsuki
Sanpōgiri
Ganmen-ate
Soete-zuki
Shihōgiri
Sōgiri
Nukiuchi

Would be cool if Mihawk's attacks are named after the 12 Kata of the Japan Kendo Federation but it's probably doesn't fit Mihawk's character theme. But one can dream.

Fck it i got out of work early

Worlds strongest Black Blade Infinite Gospel - He breaks the 4rth wall and tells the readers the ultimate truth repeatedly that hes stronger than shanks until only haters have had enough copium and drop one piece

Worlds strongest Black blade Galaxy piercer- a Black wave that cuts the whole galaxy but because he so skilled it doesn't get cut but the opponent is cut down.

Worlds strongest Black blade Chaos wave - looks like a black kamehameha with a special ability that enrages shanks fans and debunks hakiman arguments

WS Black blade Chaos Bomb - a fckn bootlegged spirit bomb but black just to piss off the anti swordsmanship fandom

Finishing move - Worlds Strongest Black Blade- Omniverse Piercer everything is cut

Worlds strongest at beginning of every named attack so haters don't forget that Mihawk is actually indeed the WSS

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Seventh Dragon Sinners Slash — Homage to the fact he's likely the last Shichibukai we'll see fighting. It's Mihawk's version of Shishisonson, where he emphasizes speed before letting out all the strength behind his sword as a shockwave esque attack. Good at wiping out multiple people at once.

Single Dragon Sinners Slash — The same as above, only in this stronger variant Mihawk contains the strength behind his attack and diagonally slices an opponent in half.
Mihawk is a Slannesh worshipper? :saden: