Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

"Omega and Punk spoke had a brief conversation in the immediate moments following the brawl where Punk told him that "the issue wasn't with him" but apparently did not speak more after that, as Punk was prepping for surgery and Omega had other plans. People said Omega was surprisingly composed after it all went down. Ace Steel was still being dealt with at this point."

Some funny comments about it:

"Omega: so that was kinda crazy dude...
Punk: yeah lost my cool for a bit, my bad
[ACE STEEL RABID, SHIRTLESS, FIGHTING OFF 9 MEN IN THE BACKGROUND]"

"New headcanon, they were calm with each other and went in for a handshake, that's when Ace bit Kenny, preventing the handshake that would've fixed everything"

"Don Callis paid off Ace Steel to bite Kenny, keeping the locker room divided, so Kenny is alienated."

"I still want to believe Larry the dog bit Kenny, but everyone worried that Larry would get put down and then Punk just yelled "ACE, WHY DID YOU BITE KENNY?!?!?" and everyone had kept kayfabe since."

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I'm not suggesting anything but Harvey would have a nice fucking episode with the AEW locker room:arnoling:

@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

"Omega and Punk spoke had a brief conversation in the immediate moments following the brawl where Punk told him that "the issue wasn't with him" but apparently did not speak more after that, as Punk was prepping for surgery and Omega had other plans. People said Omega was surprisingly composed after it all went down. Ace Steel was still being dealt with at this point."

Some funny comments about it:

"Omega: so that was kinda crazy dude...
Punk: yeah lost my cool for a bit, my bad
[ACE STEEL RABID, SHIRTLESS, FIGHTING OFF 9 MEN IN THE BACKGROUND]"

"New headcanon, they were calm with each other and went in for a handshake, that's when Ace bit Kenny, preventing the handshake that would've fixed everything"

"Don Callis paid off Ace Steel to bite Kenny, keeping the locker room divided, so Kenny is alienated."

"I still want to believe Larry the dog bit Kenny, but everyone worried that Larry would get put down and then Punk just yelled "ACE, WHY DID YOU BITE KENNY?!?!?" and everyone had kept kayfabe since."

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I'm not suggesting anything but Harvey would have a nice fucking episode with the AEW locker room:arnoling:
Unprofessional conduct from guys with inflated ego and heightened state of self importance = nice bit of laugh for watchers like us. If it continues this way AEW is going to become WCW without ever challenging WWE. :kobeha:

On a very unrelated note: Cody Rhodes is fighting every week on both shows till the last week of Wrestlemania. Roman is chilling. I know Roman deserves the time off because he has been at the top carrying WWE main event for years now but to deny Cody ( who is giving it all twice a week, drawing reactions, being there every show) just to let Roman hit 1000 will now lowkey upset me.

I have read news that Roman will be on a vacation till Summerslam so that is a good sign but if the old dotard Vince threatens Trips and books Roman to win and be even more part time, that'd be shit as fuck dude. Especially if he uses Randy to interfere HELPING Roman win for the 69th time.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
โ€Ž
Lmfao Rooftop 5:
- Kid: dropped out of race
- killer: dropped out of race
- law: D Clan
- Zoro: sword god lineage, CoC
- Luffy: Joyboy reincarnation, will of D, CoC

Mfers never fucking had a chance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

C

Cruxroux

Lmfao Rooftop 5:
- Kid: dropped out of race
- killer: dropped out of race
- law: D Clan
- Zoro: sword god lineage, CoC
- Luffy: Joyboy reincarnation, will of D, CoC

Mfers never fucking had a chance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Is killer name really killer.
Or that's just his epithet.