Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Hi everyone!
I am in vacation until monday.

Probably trying to put my head in the game tomorrow but is hard because it's the last day and the schedule is tight.

If someone can give me a summary of what happened I would appreciate help!
Pero slipped and fell, other than that 99.9% fluff

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
No. I told you from the get go I was ducking, and I mean it. My observation of pero was me accidentally playing the game.
Cool, you'll have no qualms with being the Day 1 lynch then.

The problem is you explicitly piled onto a player you know is going to react to it negatively, ignoring other players doing the same thing and why it was even done in the first place, and to reconcile this you appeal to ignorance of just a tad too much. You're obviously reading the thread to some extent.

Cool, you'll have no qualms with being the Day 1 lynch then.

The problem is you explicitly piled onto a player you know is going to react to it negatively, ignoring other players doing the same thing and why it was even done in the first place, and to reconcile this you appeal to ignorance of just a tad too much. You're obviously reading the thread to some extent.
You'll never take my shitposting licence away.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I'm gonna devil advocate it

But i don't think anyone found Ultra serious per usual

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
It could be that you were nervous about how your vote looked, and as such tried to clear that up - but the atmosphere was light at the time so you didn't want to step out of line.
i didnt vote yet though so how can i be nervous about something i didnt even do

Status
Not open for further replies.