Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep making this about her reaction - you have no excuse to not know that her explaining what Aizen could do was prompted by a question from another player, because her post was in response to that very question. You're backfilling in your reasoning to save face - it never made any sense, and frankly you'd have been better served just leaning into the shitposting angle and sticking with it.
I literally admitted my Flower vote was bad, and that I'm phoning it the fuck in. The one thing you can't accuse me of is trying to saving face. Overextension.

:milaugh:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You act like Flower and Pero situation had any serious merit and was actually serious situation. What Ultra did others did too yet you single out him.
That is by definition opportunistic. But you've made up your mind so have fun going in circles with ultra
See, this is the problem. I'm pressing Ultra to draw behaviour out to read him. By no means should you believe that I've "made up my mind", and you have no real reason to interject yourself into this anyway. Pero did have merit - his talking points around Flower's wagon were wishy washy, a hallmark of scum that wants to be seen to have a point on something without actually saying anything of substance.

I "single out" Ultra because I hold expectations of him, and his response was not very good. There is no opportunistism at play here.
Don't go full on flower and ekko and accuse anyone that goes against you to be scum
Well, I asked, but moreover I'm not saying so because you're disagreeing with me. I'm saying so because your defence of Ultra is undue, and not particularly sound either. Especially given that you seem keen to chalk up my reasoning as something everyone was doing, when you initially tried to pass it off as "Ultra always does this". Neither of these positions are true, as I've evidenced already (the former at least, I think the latter can be dismissed out of hand).

Ratchet

I literally admitted my Flower vote was bad, and that I'm phoning it the fuck in. The one thing you can't accuse me of is trying to saving face. Overextension.

:milaugh:
I certainly can - you admitted it afterwards, your initial response was to plea ignorance around the context. Ignorance that obviously isn't true, so what motivation would you have to plea it if not to save face?

Ratchet

Not wrong. You claimed to not know Flower's motivation for explaining Aizen's powers was based around being asked about them by another, which doesn't hold up at all - Flower's post was in direct response to someone. You read the post, that's what you pulled up to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.