Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies, Lord Destroya, I may have put too much expectation on your name. For of course, what was I expecting when you came in knowing nothing of what came before.

I know that you are very well familiar with the core members of TSA, so it's only natural you wanted to establish a baseline for them as well as knowing where they currently stand to get a foothold I these treacherous threads.

It seems your posts after the one I quoted seemed more in line with what I was expecting, so I merely spoke too hastily
My dearest Mango, you my always put lofty expectations on my name; I always know what is demanded of me and who am I to disappoint? I also exude patience and grace in all things and those traits are indeed praises of virtue.

Ultra and Ratchet are indeed well recognized and hailed by such a fellow like myself and I knew that one way or another, they would have to at least give me something. Would they lead me astray? Would they have similar or contradicting thoughts and reads? There was lots of be gleamed by a simple question. Seeing that there were quite a few pages when I entered the battlefield, I wanted at least a friendly face or a battle tested ally to at least point a finger in some direction.

I forgive you for your hastiness, my dear friend. I'm sure there was no ulterior motive in your line of thinking. I sincerely hope that were are both on the side of justice this game and can crush anyone who dare tries to break the foundation of our society.

I was worried we'd see a Sheepstroya, and not the illustrious fabled Destroya who can disintegrate scums with his mere gaze
I have just finished my rum and have entered my ship. I see the newcomer across the ocean thinking he can talk shit to me and my crew. There might be hot shot up and comers, worth billions, but I've been an emperor for a long time now. All it takes is one glance and my haki will freeze your blood. The last thing you'll see is my blade heaving you in twain.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Players List:

1- @Pot Goblin - Wolf
2- @Dr_Professor83 - Town
3- @Michelle - Wolf
4- @Flower - Town
5- @Lord Melkor - Null
6- @Underworld Broker - Wolf
7- @Apollo - Town
8- @Charlie - Wolf
9- @Dr. Watson - Null
10- @TheAncientCenturion - Town
11- @Xlaw - Null
12- @MUUGEN - Null
13- @Kerkovian - Wolf
14- @T-Pein™ - Wolf
15- @MonochromeYoru - Wolf
16- @MangoSenpai - Town
17- @Yo Tan Wa - Wolf
18- @Peroroncino - Wolf
19- @Kobe - Town
20- @AL sama - Town
21- @Rottkins - Town
22- @Psylocke - Town
23- @Sallucion - Town
24- @~UwU~ - Town
25- @Lindltaylor - Null
26- @Mr. Reloaded - Wolf
27- @Reborn - Town
28- @Adam 🍎 - Town
29- @Ratchet - Town
30- @Mashiro Blue - Town
31- @Kiku - Wolf
32- @Ekkologix - Town
33- @Ultra - Town
34- @SoulKiller - Town
35- @Destroya - LOCK Town
fixed my read for u

My town read on Ratchet is the most solid read I can have in this game without reading and only by vibe feeling his posts since i came here.
You believe I am scum, ok, you have the right to be wrong.

No, pay attention pls, my vote was never on Pero
I am not sure why you are taking bits and pieces of my post and commenting on them out of context? You are being selective on what to reply to instead of addressing my post completely. I know your vote was never on pero but your willingness to vote for him based on nothing. You wouldn't do that as townie, and also multiple things pinged me off regarding you, not only blindly trusting a player. You seem to have good amount of post which contradicts your earlier statement of being busy. Instead of using this time by only replying to people you could of caught up to the thread and gave insights on other players.

If you are townie obviously I would wanna keep you around, but you need to earn that. Show me that you are actually a townie. So far as of page 27 I am not liking what I am seeing Michelle.

I expect that same dominance of that slot then.
We shall see, perhaps it is a sign that they aren't scum that their first vote would be towards the person who ended them last scum game, or perhaps they're just a glutton for punishment and are craving my big, thick Zanpakuto to pierce through their scummy heart and deliver JUSTICE

We shall see, perhaps it is a sign that they aren't scum that their first vote would be towards the person who ended them last scum game, or perhaps they're just a glutton for punishment and are craving my big, thick Zanpakuto to pierce through their scummy heart and deliver JUSTICE
You had me at thick Zanpakuto.

Status
Not open for further replies.