Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, I don't think you both are in same scum team and how things stand she def has alot to answer to in multiple things, she ain't scummy only because her vibe read on ratchet, but multitude of things that makes her position not look too hot. But also note that looking at you keep pursuing her like this over a singular point is kinda pingy. I don't remember you being this presistent on a player, so it's something I took note of. Which at first glance looks good on you, since you are usually tamer as scum. But with this being multiball it gets more tricky. I also thought your vote early on flower was abit oppurtunistic.

Reads so far? besides Michelle? any opinions?
I wouldn't call it fixated, rather being extremely cautious. We won't find out until we get flips, but these are good for mental notes. The vote on Flower was simply a joke, never pursued her lynch. I do find that wagon interesting though, not because I think Flower is a lock as town and there could be scum on that wagon but because how it evolved and became more serious. TheAncientCenturion would be one of my early picks for the scum. I don't like Ekko coming to the thread with a lot of ignorance as well. You don't look so hot with your opening post either. I found those gifs to be particularly alarming as I have alluded to in my earlier posts.

Reborn, Pot, Yoru are some of the other early iffy reads. Ultra and X could be scum as well.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lind :blush:

Literally cannot wait to cult you
Reinstating the jobbers one by one :kata:

sup sup!!
been forever man how u been
Aye! Been good. Hope you’ve been Great as well Ekko.

That's fair assement although I think I might know the character she is PR'ing here. I personally never seen the girl fake a PR before. But if she has history of doing that then that's a different story.
Never seen Broki fake a PR in my experience.

Now that's exaggerated
No, I told you you rushed to a false conclusion in my opinion
No, is not
why would a townie do that?
because my view is not like you perceived it and explained it in your post.
But you were not really interested in direct interactions
I wouldn't post so much if I wouldn't be interested
But I would not understimate my capability to sniff you out if you are scum
This is exactly what I implied sir, but reversed, I say you can't sniff I am town if you are also town/uninformed. But let's see how this game unfolds
I already addressed them in my initial post to you, do not make me repeat myself please.
Please do it, i won't check back even if you put a gun to my head
Wanna elaborate more on such outcomes?
Killing scum basically, pushing them by increasing pressure.

Thanks for the reads, what about Ultra?

You're very eager to be rid of my inquisition despite suspecting me. I want to dance, why won't you take my hand
1. Its way past my bedtime. Need my beauty sleep <3
2. Because we're talking in circles. I say what I think is scummy about you you say "nuh uh thats not scummy", I disagree.
3. I dont particularly like you

Have fun circlejerking with prof

I wouldn't call it fixated, rather being extremely cautious. We won't find out until we get flips, but these are good for mental notes. The vote on Flower was simply a joke, never pursued her lynch. I do find that wagon interesting though, not because I think Flower is a lock as town and there could be scum on that wagon but because how it evolved and became more serious. TheAncientCenturion would be one of my early picks for the scum. I don't like Ekko coming to the thread with a lot of ignorance as well. You don't look so hot with your opening post either. I found those gifs to be particularly alarming as I have alluded to in my earlier posts.

Reborn, Pot, Yoru are some of the other early iffy reads. Ultra and X could be scum as well.
You got any town reads you chamber pot licker?

1. Its way past my bedtime. Need my beauty sleep <3
2. Because we're talking in circles. I say what I think is scummy about you you say "nuh uh thats not scummy", I disagree.
3. I dont particularly like you

Have fun circlejerking with prof
I was actually more curious what you thought about the players I mentioned, turns out you can't even be arsed to fake a read or two there. Oh well

You got any town reads you chamber pot licker?
Town read, no, but I do like Lind's interactions overall. Charlie despite looking like an ignorant fool early on kind of looked better as he got heated up, it doesn't clear him though. I need to sit back and read more and leave the tunnel on Michelle to have a more feel of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.