Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
‎
if memory serves me right while reading through today I saw that @Destroya and @MUUGEN were fellas that did have a sus on me. I am also curious.

How do you read me if I may ask?
:pepecafe:


Day 1s are usually my weakest as I'm trying to find my footing but once I get some mechanics and such under my belt I should start building momentum.
i dont think ive ever even given any hint of mentioning you.
 

MangoSenpai

Overseer of the Holy Kekko Wars
‎
IDK, it looked convenient to also look over my vote on Michelle. Double whammy so to speak. You seem like you were on top of everything so far, so I was just curious.
I'm human, not a machine, I miss stuff.

Regardless, your posts were patchy and requires effort to dechiper.

And your vote on Michelle wasn't even on that post.

I was looking back on those posts that you wanted me to look at, I didn't actually iso your posts, I just went back in the thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top