Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe
Underworld Broker: Michelle
Charlie: Kobe
SoulKiller: Michelle
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku
MUUGEN: Ratchet

Yall all over the place...

I am in the airport and posting only because the damn plane has a delay.
I didn't read most of the game so I sheep Ratchet's vote
You seem to do this a lot this game. Finding convenient quotes to respond to but not giving an overall read. You don’t look invested to solve the game so far.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It is questionable because I,personally, didn't find any sus activity and I think it's way to early to grade 35 players into Wolf and Town. He's put me as a Wolf without any reason.
I've done it before in the Breaking Bad game, it's a lot of sifting through vibes and feelin the energy of a fella's post.

Personally, I like it as it leads can be a foundation of scum hunting so posting a full list like that can be great to reference back to if Destroya ever gets flipped or confirmed.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I've done it before in the Breaking Bad game, it's a lot of sifting through vibes and feelin the energy of a fella's post.

Personally, I like it as it leads can be a foundation of scum hunting so posting a full list like that can be great to reference back to if Destroya ever gets flipped or confirmed.
I did it once as scum and got called out instantly and lynched on the spot

:gokulaugh:

I like the format but he's got a random bias because nothing concrete has happened to name anyone into scum role and hence any player who sources it should be clear in their mind and not accept it just for the sake of it.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
oh thats right where i also said first glance rng scum

you seem quite worried for something that wasnt serious.

if you that post literal i assume you took my town locks as such as well?
More curious than anything, I actually did not see the part about how you rng'd it. I'm a fella of fate and have done my fair share of coin flips and such as well so I understand where your coming from.
:absojustice:

Dest and Muugen as far as my memory recalls

But Dest giving a full list is aligned with his kind of play, I would say it's NAI coming from him.

Don't know about Muugen though, don't have any recollection of him doing these kinds of plays early.
He may feel free to correct me on that one.
Muugen did the RNG one isn't it?
I didn't like it tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.