Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not useless - IC absolutely matters, your attempts to dismiss it do not stand to reason.
aight u wanna add anything else to this? u can worship the IC if u want. im only going to look at AL's gameplay

if hes playing townie hes got nothing to worry about

So @Peroroncino do u plan on actually doing smth cute today?~♡

Because checking ur most recent posts they look like ur always just defending urself and it doesn't look good that ur next focus was on the indie, we call that indie hunting over here and scum enjoys doing that, darling~♡

she is riding the waves and lurking, first with flower and now with Michelle but what pinged me is that she came out of nowhere saying Michelle is scum and then liking a post made by LM stating that he thinks Michelle is townie. Contradicting her pervious statement and tells me that she really does not care about solving to begin with. Not getting good vibes at all.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So @Peroroncino do u plan on actually doing smth cute today?~♡

Because checking ur most recent posts they look like ur always just defending urself and it doesn't look good that ur next focus was on the indie, we call that indie hunting over here and scum enjoys doing that, darling~♡
yeah i got nothing much to help with scum hunting here, spent the whole time defending myself from a joke i made,i think Psylocke is scum cause she seriously wanted to lynch flowa over nothing, maybe charlie too

Well, my reads after catching up:
Town:
Ultra
Kiku
Kerk
UB
Kobe

Nah, I saw Kiku be more committed to his Ultra vote so much so that most of his posts have been about Ultra or discussing with Ultra.

Did you read the opening post, Charles? OP says that some roles are exempted from having their roles locked. We don't know the extent of the exemption, but from the rule, we can infer that some roles may know about some passives.

Yeah? Don't remember. I just say whatever I feel like saying when I'm scum lol.

But what does this make you think of me now? Am I scum leaning to you?

I actually don't have Pot as town at all. Especially not from tone. He has the same tone to me regardless of his alignment. He's usually chill in the thread from what I remember.

What was Pot's entrance again?

Regarding Adam, I will say that he's telling the truth. I can't remember Adam flipping votes much or throwing votes down 'cause he was asked to usually. So that's NAI to me.

Also, Prof's Aizen claim was mainly a joke, though, right? 'Cause there were others who claimed similar stuff as well.
Pot's entrance was asking about what Aizen can do. I can imagine he would ask his teammates in the scum chat about it as scum, I remember him not being confident player as scum.

I think more than one person claimed Aizen, but Prof was the first and it was his entrance to the thread. I would like to see if he contributes more.

Status
Not open for further replies.