Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you have to say with being signalled as the Wolf?
There is no such thing in a >30 players game
u know why u leading?
@Kiku same question. can u tell me in ur own word why ur leading
Because Kobe thinks a townie should play like he wants and Muugen is scum pushing me but is town read by some and supported by scum
What's your read on the top wagons?
Vote Lynch Michelle.
In case the deadline runs out before I come back online.
You should.come back and explain me your vote

My play is usually not conventional and I will explain more of it now. It's easy to come and post excuses and align your play with that, but since I had time to post i wanted to make some reads.

Any push who contains the idea "why do you post when you said you can’t " is a bad one by default. Any sane wolf would not make waves with a solid excuse to not post because the wolves need to see where the thread is going and who is the best mislynch and lying low is the perfect play to do it.

For a wolf the easiest thing to do is to make good reads, preparing a progression and have it posted in an organic way.
When I am town I try to shake things. A strong town read expressed for someone makes people to think and they react. My town read for Ratchet, correct or not, triggered a few reactions and I pushed them forward to receive alignaments hints.

@Ratchet slowed down and I want more from him. My town read is still there but I expect a complete view over the active posters and low posters and a decent Poe.

I still don't know @Ultra 's alignament because he made some questionable posts but anyway I wouldn't vote him for toDay. His last post about saving me wasn't really bad, but also can come from a wolf who has cold feet when he saw that his push is towning up. Also it can come from town for the same reason.

@Kobe sits comfy on his miller claim, considering that's enough for him as game contribution. His tunnel is so narrow that I don't think scum would limit their world like that, so regardless the claim he is playing with towny confidence. He should think that his tunnel is bad but he can't and he wants my flip to solve further. This is the worst mistake in mafia. Every townie life counts and spending a life from vanity gives fewer mislynches when it really matters, at endgame.
Al who is confirmed IC said I play like town me, but Kobe didn't even interact with Al. That's another bad mistake. Town have to put their brains together and construct a solve

@MUUGEN has a superior tone like he knows it all and it's a tone I often observed at tunnely wolves. In his last posts he choose to insult me. There is no need to insult a wolf read who is top wagon when you are town. He implies he is a town warrior but he also said he never claimed town. This is a very odd stance for a villager.
He wants me to answer at his 'case' because he knows it's better to make me lose time with him than solving, and he was very salty I didn't interact with his case and make my own case against him.
He found inconsidencies regarding my take on Kobe and his miller claim and tried to discredit me with that.
I said I am in airports and not completely focused on the game and common sense should tell him this is the reason of not having a perfect clean take on the miller claim. His behaviour against me is opportunistic and he should die by town hands after I flip. This is a legacy read, this player rand scum in this game.
He made an association I am scum with Flower, if Flower don't come to play the game in a solvy way she is not town.
Her partner equity with Muugen is pretty high, because between Flower posting nothing and I, who I become the highest poster of the game, anyone who wants to solve would not push/vote me. He wants town credit from a further wolf flip, saying things like "I was wrong about Michelle (who could imagine she was town when she played so poor) but look, i was right about Flower". Never give town credit for such a weak reasoning, bussing a mate is a must when they are not posting.

I have to go to work, I don't know how much I can post in the next 6-8 hours.

My play is usually not conventional and I will explain more of it now. It's easy to come and post excuses and align your play with that, but since I had time to post i wanted to make some reads.

Any push who contains the idea "why do you post when you said you can’t " is a bad one by default. Any sane wolf would not make waves with a solid excuse to not post because the wolves need to see where the thread is going and who is the best mislynch and lying low is the perfect play to do it.

For a wolf the easiest thing to do is to make good reads, preparing a progression and have it posted in an organic way.
When I am town I try to shake things. A strong town read expressed for someone makes people to think and they react. My town read for Ratchet, correct or not, triggered a few reactions and I pushed them forward to receive alignaments hints.

@Ratchet slowed down and I want more from him. My town read is still there but I expect a complete view over the active posters and low posters and a decent Poe.

I still don't know @Ultra 's alignament because he made some questionable posts but anyway I wouldn't vote him for toDay. His last post about saving me wasn't really bad, but also can come from a wolf who has cold feet when he saw that his push is towning up. Also it can come from town for the same reason.

@Kobe sits comfy on his miller claim, considering that's enough for him as game contribution. His tunnel is so narrow that I don't think scum would limit their world like that, so regardless the claim he is playing with towny confidence. He should think that his tunnel is bad but he can't and he wants my flip to solve further. This is the worst mistake in mafia. Every townie life counts and spending a life from vanity gives fewer mislynches when it really matters, at endgame.
Al who is confirmed IC said I play like town me, but Kobe didn't even interact with Al. That's another bad mistake. Town have to put their brains together and construct a solve

@MUUGEN has a superior tone like he knows it all and it's a tone I often observed at tunnely wolves. In his last posts he choose to insult me. There is no need to insult a wolf read who is top wagon when you are town. He implies he is a town warrior but he also said he never claimed town. This is a very odd stance for a villager.
He wants me to answer at his 'case' because he knows it's better to make me lose time with him than solving, and he was very salty I didn't interact with his case and make my own case against him.
He found inconsidencies regarding my take on Kobe and his miller claim and tried to discredit me with that.
I said I am in airports and not completely focused on the game and common sense should tell him this is the reason of not having a perfect clean take on the miller claim. His behaviour against me is opportunistic and he should die by town hands after I flip. This is a legacy read, this player rand scum in this game.
He made an association I am scum with Flower, if Flower don't come to play the game in a solvy way she is not town.
Her partner equity with Muugen is pretty high, because between Flower posting nothing and I, who I become the highest poster of the game, anyone who wants to solve would not push/vote me. He wants town credit from a further wolf flip, saying things like "I was wrong about Michelle (who could imagine she was town when she played so poor) but look, i was right about Flower". Never give town credit for such a weak reasoning, bussing a mate is a must when they are not posting.

Your cute interaction with muugen is one of the reasons that made him look worse here, definitely didn't like it so far~♡

What do u think of our cuties pero and apollo?~♡

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This is fair - I intentionally started fast knowing I wouldn't be able to keep it up all day, I will try to come to a rounded off view over today.

Overall liked the post, though - not interested in voting here.

Having this post come after 250 posts when you could have done it when I asked from you is not looking good. More of a desperate effort to not get lynched. Let's say you are town. Why would you be opposed to interacting with more players and provide more reads, like quality reads? You never did that.

Dang, Michelle managed to squeeze in 228 posts in airport. Must have really good wifi.
@Michelle this. I am so busy and can just contribute to 15 posts at max while working from home while you managing that from the airport is commendable and highly sus too. If I were a scum, I'd like to do that kind of play so I voted you but this was just a case of me not being online in time for the final hours.

@Michelle this. I am so busy and can just contribute to 15 posts at max while working from home while you managing that from the airport is commendable and highly sus too. If I were a scum, I'd like to do that kind of play so I voted you but this was just a case of me not being online in time for the final hours.
What is sus about it? I could do the same if I was waiting for my flight for hours.

Yeah. Everyone here knows I would never do it, but I could.
I do know some people here could and would do it, Michelle is one of them as you can see. Sus her based on posting while waiting for a flight is a little meh for me, but I leave that discussion to you and Michelle
228 Posts weren't made in 2 hrs, so she must have posted here while flying, landing on her destination and whatnot which doesn't work that easy especially when hundreds others use the same internet and I hardly get speed to open a link at some airports.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What even is this argument.

Waiting for a flight is staying in a chair with the phone in hands in the noise of announcements of flights and people conversations, plus making my own conversation from time to time - low focus, but still the brain is free of important tasks. Working from home implies work, head on work problems, etc, brain in work mode can't play efficiently. Do you see a difference?

Also about what @Kobe said, it was the first post I made in silence, without the airport noise and attention distracting things. Yes, I posted, no, my head wasn't 100% in the game. And I am not desperate, I am giving you a direction to go after you lynch me as a bloodthirsty player with one single scum read.
I gave quality reads, but you failed to read them as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.