Status
Not open for further replies.
Your cute interaction with muugen is one of the reasons that made him look worse here, definitely didn't like it so far~♡

What do u think of our cuties pero and apollo?~♡
^ @Michelle I hope I'll get an amazing answer soon cutie~♡

I havent read back yet, but I suppose you already called me out somewhere for being inactive? :blush:
Of course darling i probably did already hehe~♡

^ @Michelle I hope I'll get an amazing answer soon cutie~♡

Of course darling i probably did already hehe~♡
I forgot, Apollo had a dry take about me and felt disinterested in finding the truth. Goes in the Poe for me.
Pero's contribution is pretty low like he plays in antispew, but also I noticed in the weebs game that town here is apathetic sometimes, and his lynch will not give us many infos. I would prefer town vig to shot in Pero/Sallu instead wasting the lynch on one of them. Even my lynch gives more infos.

I forgot, Apollo had a dry take about me and felt disinterested in finding the truth. Goes in the Poe for me.
Pero's contribution is pretty low like he plays in antispew, but also I noticed in the weebs game that town here is apathetic sometimes, and his lynch will not give us many infos. I would prefer town vig to shot in Pero/Sallu instead wasting the lynch on one of them. Even my lynch gives more infos.
Is this ur lovely way of saying we should cfd Apollo? because I'd be totally down for it hehe~♡
There highest lynch doesn't even have that many votes so it would be easy to swing it into any cute direction at the end of day~♡

@Kobe put your head in the game please and find scum. I died and I flipped town. What's next?
Who pushed me in bad faith? Who just stayed apart doing nothing?
I need your ideas.
And stop with the mean comments, just look at the game as a whole and let aside your personal feelings towards me.

Status
Not open for further replies.