Muugen's contributions so far:

>Enters the thread attempting to shade my play
>Tries to get third party sources supporting him
>Begs Ultra to side with him
>Begs Ekko to side with him
>Current time

It's not looking too impressive.
you sound like a broken record.

1. its not shade when its the truth, your gameplay has fallen off. this isnt the first game ive stated such. i was town and mafia in the last two games so there is no merit to this statement since its NAI.
  2. what third party sources have i petitioned for, outside the joke of having kekko cfd you
  3. begs ultra to side with him, we've never even discussed you but i'd love for you to quote me.
  4. begs ekko - once again please quote me
play the game without spouting sophistry, gosh you are pathetic.

who wouldve thunk thee rat would stoop so low as to providing false narratives to build a case against someone.

try again ningen.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you sound like a broken record.

1. its not shade when its the truth, your gameplay has fallen off. this isnt the first game ive stated such. i was town and mafia in the last two games so there is no merit to this statement since its NAI.
  2. what third party sources have i petitioned for, outside the joke of having kekko cfd you
  3. begs ultra to side with him, we've never even discussed you but i'd love for you to quote me.
  4. begs ekko - once again please quote me
play the game without spouting sophistry, gosh you are pathetic.

who wouldve thunk thee rat would stoop so low as to providing false narratives to build a case against someone.

try again ningen.
How easily rattled.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Ah, so "it was a joke", but it was also genuine suspicion? Because you claimed my response was OMGUS. The standard of evidence for a case on you isn't very high.
i mean if i enter a game and say we will CFD a player while doing an rng scum list id say its pretty easy to see it as a joke, but since your ego is so fragile you cant do that with you.

heck you think a CFD is actually planned in advance moreso at the start of a round, you seem quite worried that your name is even up for question to begin with.

Ratchet

i mean if i enter a game and say we will CFD a player while doing an rng scum list id say its pretty easy to see it as a joke, but since your ego is so fragile you cant do that with you.

heck you think a CFD is actually planned in advance moreso at the start of a round, you seem quite worried that your name is even up for question to begin with.
Uh huh.

The problem isn't the joke, per se. It's that you haven't actually expanded your read, or even attempted to, beyond that joke. You haven't questioned me about any of my held positions. You've asked *others* about them, and that was about the extent of it. So by all means Muugen, let us see the fruits of your labour. If your intent is to pressure, then I can say I have 0 pressure from your slot this phase. Are you going to do something about it?

Ratchet

the only person rattled here is you.

sorry ive exposed how shit your gameplay actually is.

so you going to actually present a real case my way or will continue down the path of scum kekko and use false narratives?
What have you "exposed", exactly? You haven't really engaged with any of my arguments - it's just the usual bluster and crying, sprinkled with casual misuse of basic terms. So let's see the effort Muugen. Get that CFD going!

AL sama

Red Haired
You seem to be extremely bothered by the fact someone called you out. The write up tells us that you don’t even have anything to work with yet act like you have something to lose.
no no no as you can see many people are calling me out

I m bothered by the fact that I didn't know II m an IC but you knew you're a miller

no no no as you can see many people are calling me out

I m bothered by the fact that I didn't know II m an IC but you knew you're a miller
If you read the game setup, like actual game setup in pg.1, not this “Central 46 blah blah” write up, you would realize there were some roles that were unlocked. You didn’t say shit for my miller claim then.

Status
Not open for further replies.