Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The facts that Central 46 was nothing more than an extension of Aizen

It makes little sense to make them be a separate role for another player
mid arc with bunch of forgettable characters. maybe fuji was struggling to find roles for names who knows. we got 35 players afterall

mid arc with bunch of forgettable characters. maybe fuji was struggling to find roles for names who knows. we got 35 players afterall
Not only Central 46 does not make sense to be Gotei13 but also they never played a real role during SS arc it was all Aizen & co. So for Central 46 to be IC, you can see the irony.

Every captain and every lieutenant is like 25 characters
Then you got like Ikkaku and that other guy from the 11th division

The 5 invaders

Rukia

This is 33, you can easily get 2 more

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not only Central 46 does not make sense to be Gotei13 but also they never played a real role during SS arc it was all Aizen & co. So for Central 46 to be IC, you can see the irony.
btw dont even think aizen is mafia. shud be an indie

unless multiball

so ur saying AL is aizen?

What percentage do you give him being IC vs. that writeup being fake due to KS?

Just curious.
I'm just going with 99-100% as IC since he's self resolving from my amazing pov~♡

The facts that Central 46 was nothing more than an extension of Aizen

It makes little sense to make them be a separate role for another player
I have no idea what central actually is, but I find it interesting that uve been joining quite a lot to throw shade at certain things cutie~♡

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Uh huh.

The problem isn't the joke, per se. It's that you haven't actually expanded your read, or even attempted to, beyond that joke. You haven't questioned me about any of my held positions. You've asked *others* about them, and that was about the extent of it. So by all means Muugen, let us see the fruits of your labour. If your intent is to pressure, then I can say I have 0 pressure from your slot this phase. Are you going to do something about it?
hm if my intent was to actually pressure you i would you act as if im scared to go back n forth with you, thats never been the case between the two. last i recall i was the only one who was opposing you when you were scum last game.

the problem is the joke since you were mentioned if i had said we'll cfd flower you wouldve paid it no mind.

just admit i shattered your ego and you cant let a joke go.

what questions have i asked "others" about cause i still have yet to se you quote anything youre claiming against me.
What have you "exposed", exactly? You haven't really engaged with any of my arguments - it's just the usual bluster and crying, sprinkled with casual misuse of basic terms. So let's see the effort Muugen. Get that CFD going!
exposed that your gameplay isnt as good as others hype you up to be. i caught you as scum within a few post and ill expose you again here. what arguments have you actually tried to make other than your 2 post to me earlier in the game when you asked about the cfd and i said time will tell.

cause last i checked i havent had an issue actually engaging you here. crying about what exactly? which basic terms have i misused?

like broki has pointed out the wagons arent heavy to form a cfd on you would be too easy especially given this playerbase, maybe we should though since youve threatened to target me in the np.

ill wait for you to actually back your claims since youre dodging my questioning anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.