Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Don't shorten my name like that, is gross

You take things out of context
I said there is no "the wolf" in such game. There is a team, a pack, the wolves, one wolf, etc. Singular doesn't exist

Interesting how the only thing you do is to switch things.
kerk didnt say single he said signal 2 seperate meanings, maybe you didnt fully understand that

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't really feel like going tete-a-tete, my goal is to generate behaviour from which you can be read from. I actually liked that you've started to play more, keep it that way and we may just get along this game.
this first part is like word for word what u said to poyser

u scum read him and stuff, then when he starts answering u go into this nahh i wont argue with u into the details of it but u still maintain ur scum read

so i asked to be certain

do u town read muugen or still scum read him. i dont want just "better"

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
this first part is like word for word what u said to poyser

u scum read him and stuff, then when he starts answering u go into this nahh i wont argue with u into the details of it but u still maintain ur scum read

so i asked to be certain

do u town read muugen or still scum read him. i dont want just "better"
I answered you - null/town lean.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Muugen came after you started the Pero wagon - that's not the same point in the game at all. And besides, it was Muugen interacting with you, not vice versa.
i mean we interacted with one another and i responded to ult when he said sk and i entered lets begin cooking.

your false narratives are quite funny to watch from you.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i mean we interacted with one another and i responded to ult when he said sk and i entered lets begin cooking.

your false narratives are quite funny to watch from you.
He asked why I didn't think he was pocketing you, I pointed out to him that the interaction I'm referring to came after my initial read of him had evolved. Nothing false about that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.