Chapter Discussion According to the narrator what will happen in egghead will be more shocking than anywhere else.

This arc seem to be intended to show why emperor are emperor and why they shouldnt be underestimated by anyone, not even by the WG.

-We saw what happened to Captain Kidd pirates. Him allong his crew were utterly defeated by Yonko Shanks.

-The heart pirates who are fighting a much more ruthless opponent will likely receive same traitement or worst after its revealed that only Law survived.

-Cross Guild will also definitely make their move and shook the world too.

Yet what will happen in Egghead will be more shocking, this mean a confrontation to the dead is definitely happening between the upcoming fleet and the SHs for the incident to be about them.

A clash is ineviatable, and its why the Navy havent arrived yet. The moment they arrive it will be war and Oda wont have time to show us what is happening elsewhere. This explain why he is concluding the others plot firsts.

My prediction is that the marines will be completely defeated, saturne will be beaten by luffy or worst killed while weakened by shiryu who will then leave egghead with luffy to be blamed for the dead ( Idk saturne will dead but its a possibility ).

The strawhats will give a worst treatement to the navy and WG than what happened to the other yonkos crew are doing to around the world.

Remember we have yet to get that chapter.

THE STRAWHATS CREW, A CREW OF EMPEROR...... as an answer to Lucci not acceptig Luffy as emperor after seeing G5.

The chapter where Luffy and Zoro get serious will have a title like that followed by the utter destruction of the Navy.

Dragon will also appear at some point making it even more desperate for the WG and saturne to get save face by betting a small win.

Dragon was there in Ohara and this arc is closely associated with Ohara and with saturne coming its very likely they meet.

All in all, something Big will definitely happen in egghead. The strawhats will win but they might be blamed for the dead of a Gorosei like with Sabo and the kidnapping of Vegapunk.

Also if Gorosei are PK lvl it is good time to show final villains right now. But this contradicts with your hopes of SH destroying Marrines.
Saturne isnt a marine, he is a Gorosei.

also the answer to saturne is obvious.

the myth, the legend, the one who was there in Ohara, the revo.

Monkey D Dragon

Ohara is likely what started the revo movement.

and egghead will amplify it.

egghead is the perfect place for dragon to get a win and make new allies.

Luffy will fight saturne until Dragon's arrival. they might take him out together or dragon solo.
Post automatically merged:

York gets revenge on the WG betraying her by broadcasting all the research VP had on the ancient kingdom to the world.
this is great too, Hope York do that. share what you know with the world.

@Infitima you are into something, York already know world gouverment betrayed here and has already made counter plan.

this will definitely lead to the shocking incident.

I don't know. Imo Shanks vs Kidd was to hype up opponents after Kaido (he seemed the strongest pirate but now actually he isn't) and to give Shanks the road poneglyphs. For BB it will be the same but I doubt Law will be utterly destroyed like Kidd since everybody expects something like that now (also Law vs BB seemed way mor evenly, yet BB has still to go all out, also he is not at his final power lvl unlike Shanks, he will still grow).

Now I can see Luffy defeating an admiral but struggling a bit so that he is not comparable to Shanks, also it aligns with him beating Kaido way past extreme diff, let's call it cheat diff.

The gorosei dude is probably not a fighter but just there to control the seraphims.. then we will see. Maybe this gorosei dude could beat up Luffy to underline another time (first was Shanks vs Kidd) that the ceiling of this world is still far.

I don't know. Imo Shanks vs Kidd was to hype up opponents after Kaido (he seemed the strongest pirate but now actually he isn't) and to give Shanks the road poneglyphs. For BB it will be the same but I doubt Law will be utterly destroyed like Kidd since everybody expects something like that now (also Law vs BB seemed way mor evenly, yet BB has still to go all out, also he is not at his final power lvl unlike Shanks, he will still grow).

Now I can see Luffy defeating an admiral but struggling a bit so that he is not comparable to Shanks, also it aligns with him beating Kaido way past extreme diff, let's call it cheat diff.

The gorosei dude is probably not a fighter but just there to control the seraphims.. then we will see. Maybe this gorosei dude could beat up Luffy to underline another time (first was Shanks vs Kidd) that the ceiling of this world is still far.

York already know they jhave betrayed her, so I dont see them easily taking back control of the seraphim.

York will try to have saturne in a vulnerable position which will necessite saturne to fight back.

York already know they jhave betrayed her, so I dont see them easily taking back control of the seraphim.

York will try to have saturne in a vulnerable position which will necessite saturne to fight back.
Now I am not even reading the chapters with much attention (bar little pearls like Shanks destroying Kidd) but weren't the gorosei orders above the Vegapunk clones? And anyway it is still a mystery is the gorosei can actually fight or if he is just there to deliver some void century lore and command in the end the seraphims (if Vegapunk successfully escapes).

"The Storm" is Coming!
It's Final Saga so expect it to Start with Introduction of Final Villain
I'm preparing a Thread for this, since i believe this Introduction will happen in Chapter 1082/83
I will explain why this Egghead Incident is related to Everyone being shown Currently

It's related to Kuma Climbing Red Line, related to Revos, related to Moria, related to Gorosei, Imu & World Government
Related to Ancient Kingdom, Iron Giant, Fujitora, Sabo, Lulusia Kingdom, Vivi, Cross Guild, Shanks, Blackbeard, Giant Straw Hat ... etc

Now I am not even reading the chapters with much attention (bar little pearls like Shanks destroying Kidd) but weren't the gorosei orders above the Vegapunk clones? And anyway it is still a mystery is the gorosei can actually fight or if he is just there to deliver some void century lore and command in the end the seraphims (if Vegapunk successfully escapes).
I mean that is the purpose of this arc . we are going to be setled.

Luffy will fight saturne until Dragon's arrival. they might take him out together or dragon solo.

this is great too, Hope York do that. share what you know with the world.

@Infitima you are into something, York already know world gouverment betrayed here and has already made counter plan.

this will definitely lead to the shocking incident.
Well if Saturn is immortal, even if Luffy and Dragon will have upper hand against this enemy, they will fail eventually. There is reason why Gorosei feared Roger much more then they feared Dragon. And reason is the One Piece

Nope. The Seraphim will stay in the hands of the WG, and that’s not happening if their forces get defeated. The Strawhats will have to flee which has been emphasized multiple times, so even though they won’t be outright defeated, they won’t accomplish their goal.

Vegapunk is the one most likely on the chopping block. He may be kidnapped by the BB pirates or even killed, but I don’t believe he’s leaving with the Strawhats.
It’s also very likely that some secret about the past is going to be revealed, and that’s what is adequately shocking to the entire world.

Or to shock the world by leaking information. If leak information like void century lead to public eyes , then people would be angry at world government.
The world is not shocked at USA and Russian poor military showing .
World are shocking by USA and Russian dirty secrets , like CIA reports, war crime, cia water torture , etc.