Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, another example of bringing sanity into it. One would have hoped, after your interaction in Death Note, you'd have reflected a little on the distastefulness, but no doubt you'll defend it as "not a serious insult" or whatever hoops you jumped through last time.

No, I'm saying you're being dishonest in your interactions, and arguing like the Alt-Right do. That's what "verbiage" means, if you didn't know the word you could have just said so.

As for your first point, no, it doesn't require this, it simply requires you to cherry pick.
On a superficial level of the discussion we're having, you're acting unhinged. No hoops required. You're bridging ideas with no relation and imagining prosecution. Despite all evidence to the contrary such as my initial attempts to be coordial and my insistence that I'm not, you've instead insisted that I'm out to get you and this somehow has relation to people who support genocide.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
On a superficial level of the discussion we're having, you're acting unhinged. No hoops required. You're bridging ideas with no relation and imagining prosecution. Despite all evidence to the contrary such as my initial attempts to be coordial and my insistence that I'm not, you've instead insisted that I'm out to get you and this somehow has relation to people who support genocide.
This is just not true though, and frankly you know it. You're as worthless discussing with as always, feel free to ignore me from here.

@Charlie even tho you are my main suspect i'll ask you same question as above too.
Main? damn

So let me be 100% honest. I've been pretty invested in past few games. Turned out my reads in each one of them were utter shet. Therefore this time i'm trying to be useful with abilities and have fun. Like, I'm trying to keep up with claims and stuff (i saw flower claimed doggo, pero claimed renji, kobe claimed miller, prof "fake?" claimed indie and shet. Noone really scream scum to me (from what i remember). Going by overall posts i trust lind and soulkiller. Kobe should be fine if there's no miller cc. Michelle i actually think is fine, way more invested compared to Weebs scum Michelle, that's for sure. That's basically it i think. I'm not willing to dive into Ultra-Ratchet discussion, like at all. I'd rather have them solved by mech and move on.

I got my role like 10 minutes ago. I'm not miller. It's not "bastard broken" by any means, but me being alive by itself is beneficial to town. If i have to i'll just claim.

Main? damn

So let me be 100% honest. I've been pretty invested in past few games. Turned out my reads in each one of them were utter shet. Therefore this time i'm trying to be useful with abilities and have fun. Like, I'm trying to keep up with claims and stuff (i saw flower claimed doggo, pero claimed renji, kobe claimed miller, prof "fake?" claimed indie and shet. Noone really scream scum to me (from what i remember). Going by overall posts i trust lind and soulkiller. Kobe should be fine if there's no miller cc. Michelle i actually think is fine, way more invested compared to Weebs scum Michelle, that's for sure. That's basically it i think. I'm not willing to dive into Ultra-Ratchet discussion, like at all. I'd rather have them solved by mech and move on.

I got my role like 10 minutes ago. I'm not miller. It's not "bastard broken" by any means, but me being alive by itself is beneficial to town. If i have to i'll just claim.
So who are main suspects to you?

Btw, remember someone bringing up fake claims. Last time (?) I was scum in Fuji's game (Pokemon), we didn't have fake claims. I remember, because i helped Usopp make up one. Idk if it's any different in his other games.

Imo thing that's supposed to keep us from flavour solivng the game isn't that scum have fake claims, but that there're roles targetting specific people.

@MUUGEN, concerning your question, I was bit busy and skipped some stuff but here are my current reads:

Scum: Adam, Ekko, TAC, Yoru, Mango, Professor

Town: Michelle, UB, Lind, Muugen, Charlie,

Ultra is looking better, propably null to town lean now.

Most others I am not sure about. Flower is propably town with a captain claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.