Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm arround page 41, reading spec speculations I feel it's best i point out my flavour is likely a setup for mislynch if it turns into open claiming session. Might be one aspect of why game is bastard.

Just putting it here so it doesn't happen.

My expectation is you don't stick your fingers in your ear and insist I said something I *obviously* didn't.
Earlier, in spite of my protests, you gave me no benefit of the doubt when I tried to tell you I wasn't accusing you to spite you, or whatever.

Now your expectation is that I believe you wholeheartedly that you calling my verbiage "Alt-right" has 0 insinuation and is a complete coincidence with no implication, and that I should shoot down an observer who dared to make that connection.

Im very curious as to what kind of role Rukia would be. A jester, maybe, but that feels a little weird

But its not like she did much of anything in the arc besides wait to die for most of it

havent seen much from you, havent actually seen you push uwu or your newest lc.

do you intend on answering my previous question?
U haven't seen much? Might wanna look again then. I've moved on to pero after uwu barely showed up and pero did his questionable thing. Also idk what ur referring to with newest smth

What was ur previous question?

Im very curious as to what kind of role Rukia would be. A jester, maybe, but that feels a little weird

But its not like she did much of anything in the arc besides wait to die for most of it
Isn't this whole arc about saving her life? If there's jester, i'd guess it's some comic relief character, like Buggy in OP

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Earlier, in spite of my protests, you gave me no benefit of the doubt when I tried to tell you I wasn't accusing you to spite you, or whatever.

Now your expectation is that I believe you wholeheartedly that you calling my verbiage "Alt-right" has 0 insinuation and is a complete coincidence with no implication, and that I should shoot down an observer who dared to make that connection.
I didn't say you should shoot down anyone.

And actually no, I don't have that expectation of you because I know you well enough. Even if there is "insinuation", it's obviously not to call you Hitler.

Wll, I thought it was fairly implicit. Your reliance on injecting emotion as a means to discredit is a hallmark of the alt-right discourse you have undoubtedly seen (and probably engaged in, to be honest), to say nothing of your inability to stick to the point at hand, while presenting the appearance of doing so. Dismissed.
Especially considering this part where you tag on that I've *probably* engaged with Nazi rhetoric, so you kinda lose your escape route of "I merely meant you were just talking like a Nazi"

Like, transparently, hat off, yeah I have some opinions that you can assign as "right" (Not Nazi). But this is exactly why I can't help but suspect you randomly bringing this up has no implication or bearing - you've seen me talk about certain subjects and for some reason saw it fit to draw comparison or reference here.

It's transparent to the outside observer what you're doing here, and why it's distasteful. Mostly it's bizarre, because it's totally off topic, I consider these things bog standard in political debates...this is a mafia game

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Especially considering this part where you tag on that I've *probably* engaged with Nazi rhetoric, so you kinda lose your escape route of "I merely meant you were just talking like a Nazi"

Like, transparently, hat off, yeah I have some opinions that you can assign as "right" (Not Nazi). But this is exactly why I can't help but suspect you randomly bringing this up has no implication or bearing - you've seen me talk about certain subjects and for some reason saw it fit to draw comparison or reference here.

It's transparent to the outside observer what you're doing here, and why it's distasteful. Mostly it's bizarre, because it's totally off topic, I consider these things bog standard in political debates...this is a mafia game
Okay, do you believe my point there was to say anything beyond "you argue like the alt-right and you've probably engaged in right-wing dialogue like this"? Like honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.