Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, players react differently to your baits, Muugen. Not everyone has the same reply, but they will all generally reply and not ignore a player saying they'll CFD them.
Since u quoted apollo, what's ur thoughts on him again?

I needed to start somewhere today so I pretty much just checked the ppl that were commenting on my supposed post restriction, I mainly didn't like uwu and apollo tbh, I think blue also commented + tpein but idk what to make of them so far and prolly a few more but I'd have to read back and see of they pass the vibe check.

Also I only did it to see if it's like in previous game where at least 3 scum were entertaining my pr lol

Since u quoted apollo, what's ur thoughts on him again?

I needed to start somewhere today so I pretty much just checked the ppl that were commenting on my supposed post restriction, I mainly didn't like uwu and apollo tbh, I think blue also commented + tpein but idk what to make of them so far and prolly a few more but I'd have to read back and see of they pass the vibe check.

Also I only did it to see if it's like in previous game where at least 3 scum were entertaining my pr lol
What happened to your little PR you been impresonating majority of this game? cutie. It vanished suddenly?

MUUGEN

天下無双
Well I am in other games, and hosting two as well.
yet you spent hrs being able to go back n forth with ultra that was unproductive and went nowhere, moreso you decided to bicker with someone who you have/had as a town read.

makes no sense for town ratchet to do this.

Aye the best way to deal with bastard I've found is continue pressing on and keep it in the back of your mind until one needs questions answered.

Otherwise it devolves to questioning everything and anything and losing trust in even straight forward elements.
:hapnoel:
And the best way to hunt scum is to scum hunt, what are your reads so far? opinions? don't think I heard much from you tbh.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
that was at day start what have you done since then?

the game has progressed since your entry post that were what 100 pages ago.
I thnk I played a pretty big role in getting the game moving, actually. Sure, could have done more. I'd wager there are still at least 18 players who have done less.

MUUGEN

天下無双
I don't wanna lynch Al day 1. Certainly there's other qualified candidates we can lynch.
idk the cases for chuck or pero really i wasnt around.

broki hasnt made any real valid arguments to note agaisnt her pushes, michelle nor rat can provide a solid case against me. idk your cases on kiku or pero.

Status
Not open for further replies.