Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Pot Goblin @Dr_Professor83 @T-Pein™ @MangoSenpai @Psylocke @Reborn @Kiku

Since quite some times has passed since i last heard from you all, what is your view on the game so far, main suspects and so on?
Today I've been afk, so yeah, can't say truthfully my views have changed.

I don't know what's happened since my last sighting.
And the prospect of reading everything is quite off putting.

I'd have to jump back in the waters from here if anything.

Can maybe read back a few pages to kind of understand what's going on currently, but I'm kinda annoyed I still don't know what my role is.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I thnk I played a pretty big role in getting the game moving, actually. Sure, could have done more. I'd wager there are still at least 18 players who have done less.
arguing back n forth with a player who you town read is not moving the game forward its just creating a lot of fluff to read through for no reason.

if you really intended on moving the game forward you couldve ended the conversation with him as well since you were able to stop responding to me, do you still intend on ignoring my questions or did you allow yourself enough time to finally muster up an answer?

18 players may have done less yet you dont care to call any of them out like your waifubro, michelle and flower.

ive seen you target 2 players myself and ultra, both of which you have given town nods to now. you made a spectacle of my CFD comment then disregarded it overall then went onto argue for like 2 hrs with ultra over what exactly?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Did Lord Melkor's contributions improve at all? I don't recall much from him, could go there.

Pot/Melkor/Apollo/Charlie/TAC/T-pein/Mango/Yo Tan wa/Pero/Reloaded/Reborn/Ekko

^Personally am fine with any of those today, could maybe make an exception for Pero on the basis of his claim. Surely there is enough there to compromise on?

Ratchet

arguing back n forth with a player who you town read is not moving the game forward its just creating a lot of fluff to read through for no reason.

if you really intended on moving the game forward you couldve ended the conversation with him as well since you were able to stop responding to me, do you still intend on ignoring my questions or did you allow yourself enough time to finally muster up an answer?

18 players may have done less yet you dont care to call any of them out like your waifubro, michelle and flower.

ive seen you target 2 players myself and ultra, both of which you have given town nods to now. you made a spectacle of my CFD comment then disregarded it overall then went onto argue for like 2 hrs with ultra over what exactly?
Are you going to continue this nonsense or should we discuss the lynch?

AL sama

Red Haired
so you should have a better understanding of your ability and how it was outed.

instead of clearing it you say go ahead and lynch me.

given youre saying it is quite something while there should be a drawback for "host confirming" you it doesnt seem like you have one.
I m not even sure what you're accusing me for??

being revealed while having a locked role is a drawback

my flavor is a drawback

not having voting power is a drawback

not being able to receive aid is a drawback

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I could also go for a Reborn lynch. Just look at em.
i like blue as LC tbh he ignored my post all together then answered someone else entirely, not playing as his ndie or town self hes virtually afk and disengaged from the game overall, didnt even see any flavor talk from him.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I m not even sure what you're accusing me for??

being revealed while having a locked role is a drawback

my flavor is a drawback

not having voting power is a drawback

not being able to receive aid is a drawback
yet your role is "something" but you are ok with us just lynching you.

your role is unlocked and outed so idk why you are even withholding information.

Did Lord Melkor's contributions improve at all? I don't recall much from him, could go there.

Pot/Melkor/Apollo/Charlie/TAC/T-pein/Mango/Yo Tan wa/Pero/Reloaded/Reborn/Ekko

^Personally am fine with any of those today, could maybe make an exception for Pero on the basis of his claim. Surely there is enough there to compromise on?
I think I liked some of mangos posts but then he kinda vanished, down for Reborn, would like to see more of apollo before he gets cfd'd, ekko idk

YoTan passed my vibe check on the PR stuff since he questioned uwu back then so I'd rather like to keep him

Ratchet

you had no intention of working with me from the start how could you when you werent being honest or answering questions?
To be honest, I don't really need your assistance here. I tend to want to work with people I think are town - unfortunately I have two albatrosses to overcome this game mayhaps.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Muugen - Generally dishonest, was unable to qualify his logic. I think he played towards Ultra.
Kobe - Push on Michelle, out of the list he's probably the best, but his focus on someone I believe to be town leaves a lot to be desired. Poor logic in qualifying his suspicion.
Pero - Generally apathetic, poor commentary around your wagon, has reduced suspicion on him to being based off of a joke.
Psylocke - Opportunistic around Michelle, unable to qualify her arguments.
what have i exactly been dishonest about ratchet?
what logic was i unable to qualify?
in which way do you think i played to ultra?
so you dont believe kobes miller claim then?

surely you just missed these right?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
To be honest, I don't really need your assistance here. I tend to want to work with people I think are town - unfortunately I have two albatrosses to overcome this game mayhaps.
yet you've given me a townlean so your comment doesnt even make sense here, unless you reversed the read again.

Status
Not open for further replies.