Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
There is no such thing as assume it's mechanical. If you have something then let it known now.

I caught her red handed not being geniune with her thought process at all and when called her out on it she labeeld it as a mistake.
where did u catch her

i mean if i die u can maybe lynch her after? idk. me and psychic know each other's characters

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
baring a colossal messup, i wont vote any of the top 6 or top 8 active players day 1

thats going to be my stance on it
lol youve been perfectly fine voting many other top posters in other games so it is a sudden change.

ive never seen you go the route of voting off an inactifagger d1.

this just reaks of scum
hmm quite suspect.

whats in discord scumchat?
I'm impressed that this is already the 3rd game where the only thing we get to see are activity excuses from her lol
we can yeet her today or have her as second wagon tbh cause i know if she goes unchecked shell just skate by probably complain in her pm and sub out cause game isnt going her way.
No thoughts, head empty.
I've been looking for a connection between players but can't really see anything, still finding it sus how fast ekko lynch picked up (mind u I don't really town read him), but I haven't liked some of the ppl who went and voted him especially after Ratchet and I voted for Reborn. Soulkiller not looking too good rn but I'll have to iso what he's been doing up until now, didn't like his interaction with Ultra. Don't like destroya so far and it's starting to remind me of his weebs activity, and TAC still feels null.
i think reborn is fine.

dest activity is NAI its his quality in his post that is the tell.
the good thing is ur opinion doesnt bother me

what about my gameplay?
hmm interesting cause youve spited me before cause of my opinions on you.

i mean there is lackthereof gameplay.
lemme check notes again... i was scum last game...?

and this is only a day 1 thing anyway. active players deserve to be given atleast 1 night to do something and can be lynched day 2 if still scummy

also u dont need my vote to lynch them
your voting pattern for going after top posters is NAI tbh

the fact that you want to go after an inactive is scum-indictive.

youre just deflecting and trying to save one of your mates, good luck ryoka boy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lol youve been perfectly fine voting many other top posters in other games so it is a sudden change.
bro name 1
also u clearly missed the part that says "barring a colossal mess up"

ive never seen you go the route of voting off an inactifagger d1.

this just reaks of scum
mid activity player is not inactifagger. there r 35 players in the game ffs. i just dont wanna lynch top 6-8

hmm quite suspect.

whats in discord scumchat?
non game related.

Emil

Certified Memelord
hmm interesting cause youve spited me before cause of my opinions on you.

i mean there is lackthereof gameplay.
where did i spite u?

your voting pattern for going after top posters is NAI tbh

the fact that you want to go after an inactive is scum-indictive.

youre just deflecting and trying to save one of your mates, good luck ryoka boy.
demonstrably untrue and i bet 10 bucks you can't back it up

Emil

Certified Memelord
uve already fked up ur line of thought earlier

u said i tried to lynch u last game when u were active... well.. i was scum

so how is wanting to lynch inactive a scum indicative of me when last game i was lynching actives

with this i go to sleep. u r dismissed

where did u catch her

i mean if i die u can maybe lynch her after? idk. me and psychic know each other's characters
I quoted her on it, forgot which page but basically the gest of it. She stated that she scum reads Michelle and then in the very same breath few posts later she liked LM post and in that post he stated why he town reads Michelle. Which shows me that her thought process is not geniune and she is just going with the flow giving reads for the sake of it. Letting it be known that she voted flower and then when michelle spot was hot she hopped into that wagon, like she is riding the waves. I noticed as well that she is lurking when she is clearly in the thread viewing but not engaging much.

Status
Not open for further replies.